• Renewing
    • Renewing and moving to Darwen End
    • Yes - new season ticket holder
    • Yes, new season ticket in Darwen End
    • Not renewing
    • No, and not got one now
    • No, I'm Waggy and dont like Fat Sam
    • Grooby gets a freebie anyway

It's confirmed on the City website www.mcfc.co.uk but says it is only a limited number. Rovers must have left some DE seats unsold and have now decided to release them. either that or they have given them the currently more or less empty end block of the JW lower (I would imagine the former though)

:lol: 0% chance of them being given the JW lower towards that end.

Must of given them a slightly reduced allocation in the Darwen End originally.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, 30,800 and summat against Liverpool.

Reading that Citeh messageboard, it sounds like a few of their lot will be in the Jack Walker stand. If some of them are to be believed, a rethink on ticket office procedures should be implemented. It sounds a bit too easy for an away fan to get a ticket, if persistent.

iv got no idea then though this might help

we averaged 29,594 over the 92/93 season

Never in a million years.

I suspect our highest attendance of the season wasnt much more than 20 (if that).

The Darren End was being built.

Thousands of Citeh fans in home areas, loads 'n' loads,Citeh taking over...10,000 travelling without tickets!!!!!!!

It is not difficult for Citeh fans to get tickets in our unsold sections such as the JW Upper and Lower.

I think that you will find SG194 that there will be a good number of Citeh fans in the JW Upper. I am aware of a number who are either Blackburn based or have been provided with tickets from Rovers "fans" after making a quick buck (this will always happen on the few occasions when demand outstrips supply at Ewood) and via the occasional walk on football fans who come to Ewood to watch a game of football (pity them !) and are not Rovers supporters (yes, these people do exist). There of course the corporate guests who will be in the JW Upper.

Also Rovers will not think twice about selling corporate tables to Citeh fans....I go on one in the Jack Walker stand every season for Rovers v Liverpool booked by Liverpool fans as the only Rovers fan!

I would go on Saturday with the expectation of trouble....unfortunately.

I hope the police are not as useless as they were in the JW against Celtic when they walked away from trouble and confrontation.

The JW is the last place normally policed.

I would presume that the club should be aware that the most likely place for City fans to be will be in the JW as the Blackburn End and Riverside are pretty well sold out with season ticket holders, so they might be a bit more alive to possible trouble than they would have been in the past.

Some hilarious reading on that City Forum. It's quite tragic the way some of them bang on about their wonderful support when their own ground has had as many empty seats as anywhere over the last few years!

Looking forward to seeing Ewood more full on a regular basis this season, the increased atmosphere really adds to the match-day experience :tu:

So full house looking likely for Saturday, red hot atmosphere, 2 teams with new talent in (1 to the tune of £100m) and a big media interest.

Hope the sun is out and the beer will flow - Bring them on!!! As Dunny said in the Lancs telewag 'lets kick lumps out of them'. Lets burst their over inflated bubble!!

So full house looking likely for Saturday, red hot atmosphere, 2 teams with new talent in (1 to the tune of £100m) and a big media interest.

Hope the sun is out and the beer will flow - Bring them on!!! As Dunny said in the Lancs telewag 'lets kick lumps out of them'. Lets burst their over inflated bubble!!

Good speech Hughesy, also lets drown them out by getting beind our lot! A good drink to varnish the tonsils before the game and away we go!

There's a lot of folk on here seem they aren't looking forward to the new season with all the negative comments it's as if we're still hanging round the bottom of the old 2nd division, personally I cant wait to get back to the BBE and get behind the lads.

Archived