BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Pl Happenings 2009/10

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10m = 200k per week after tax of 50% does'nt that = 400k per week before tax, nearer to the reputed 500k city where offering in jan.

:blush:

Ooops, you're right, ballpark figures of course.

I'd love to see Kaka in the Prem League and at Ewood and never usually bat an eyelid at wages for the best players but 400k p.w. it's going a bit far really isn't it?.

Wonder what he'll make of the Dingledome? :huh:

:blush:

Ooops, you're right, ballpark figures of course.

I'd love to see Kaka in the Prem League and at Ewood and never usually bat an eyelid at wages for the best players but 400k p.w. it's going a bit far really isn't it?.

Wonder what he'll make of the Dingledome? :huh:

They might have to spend a bit more than the 1 million they think they'll have to to get the changing rooms up to scratch and the media places right, especially if by any chance they got chelsea first game of the season.

I think we've been down this road several times before unfortunately.

Would you prefer to earn 30k p.w. as a lynchpin of the side at Blackburn or 50-60 k p.w at Liverpool but fade away into obscurity on the bench/in the reserves?

Messrs Neill and Bellamy need not apply.

Anyone heard of any clubs linked with Chamakh from Bordeaux? Last week in the French press all reports were that he is coming to England but I've never picked up on a premier league club linked with him beyond one quick reference to the fact that he might interest West Ham. They reckoned the price would be about 8 million (don't remember whether that was euros or pounds and it is starting to make a difference again) and were definite he'd leave Bordeaux

He just said in an interview with L'Equipe that he wanted to go to England, but I don't think there is any serious interest in him at the moment. I think he only has a year left on his contract (might be wrong on that though) so I would be surprised if the fee were as high as 8 million. He's likely to move after what he said.

SSN reporting that Swansea have now given Wigan permission to speak to Roberto Martinez after compensation has been agreed.

Also the Real Madrid president has again launched an interest in signing Ronaldo, so another summer of media speculation and will he, won't he in the papers everyday.

If RSC is a target for spuds, then maybe the writing is on the wall in this report, could be a long wait, as has already been mentioned by nicko.

Waiting game.

Hmm, but he's in the same position on the other side of the fence with at least half a dozen players he would like to ship out for big money and a bunch more he wouldn't say no to a decent offer for.

The less we have to do with Spuds this summer the better the emotional and mental health will be of everyone associated with Rovers!

Hmm, but he's in the same position on the other side of the fence with at least half a dozen players he would like to ship out for big money and a bunch more he wouldn't say no to a decent offer for.

The less we have to do with Spuds this summer the better the emotional and mental health will be of everyone associated with Rovers!

Quite true as we found out from the Bentley fiasco.

Archived