BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bentley

Hughesy

Quite a game in the end. Stoke deserved winners but how they didn't make it 3, 4 or even 5 I don't know. Hit the woodwork 4 times! Bentley had a proper face on when he came off, he looked like someone had stuffed a lemon in him mouth. Spurs rock bottom and now going to miss 2 players with suspensions for straight reds. If Newcastle can get a win tomorrow Spurs need more than two victories to get off the foot of the table. Bentley has to be wondering what he pushed for the move for now. If he isn't he needs his head examining.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs are a team of lightweights without anyone approaching a leader among them .

The gloved and eyebrow shaved Lennon on one side and nancy haircut boy on the other .

Bentley continues to be the most over-rated player in the premiership , nowhere near international level - and yet he continues to believe all the rubbish written about his inflated "talents" (some of it spouted on here I wouldn't be surprised )

At the Rovers I used to call him the 1 in 3 player - the ratio of good games to indifferent games . At Spurs it's more like 1 in 10 ........and he hasn't had the 1 yet . It'll probably be against us in November -_-

Juande Ramos is walking round the pitch at white hart lane and he says to the head groundman "the pitch looks amazing". the groundsman says "yeah, it ought to, we put 70 million pounds worth of sh*t on it each week"

sorry if you've heard it before.

Bentley can say he doesnt regret going as many times as he likes, every person on gods green earth knows your chatting Bulls**t davey!

enjoy the bench mate, the spurs lads say you're doing a fantastic job keeping it warm.

I must say this is quite out of character for me but I do smile when I look at spurs and Bentley's current plight.

Bentley made it quite clear with his antics and injuries during pre-season that he did not really have much love for us and felt he would be better of elsewhere, well at this rate elsewhere will be the championship. :lol:

Devil's advocate time.

Would we have him back though?

Just wondering what all these folk that moan about us letting him go, Ince acting rashly, not replacing him etc would think if the prodigal did return?

Hell no. Sure he was a good player for us but massively overrated, even by Rovers fans.

He is a good player when on form for a mid table club like ours. Beckham is still twice the player Bentley is.

If Bentley was anything other then English he certainly wouldn't have been getting such high praise. Bentley's are a dime a dozen in other leagues.

£17m for Bentley? You must be having a laugh John Williams.

I said it when he was here and il say it again now – He only plays well, approx 1 in every 5 games and he is over-rated. To say we got £17m for him is just crazy – realistically he isn’t worth anywhere near that.

I just hope that Ramos isn’t given the boot just yet, so that their run can continue. It’s the first time in a very long time where il be wanting Bolton to win next week.

What a silly question, there would be more chance of shearer and sutton coming out of retirement and playing for rovers than Bentley.

"silly questions are better than silly mistakes'.....

It's a hypothetical point to promote debate & ask people's opinions, not based on probability of it actually happening :P

Archived