BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reserves

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lackluster first half in my words. Everyone's been good in spells. Midfield is constantly switching positions which I think is making it hard to have long spells of pressure.

Linganzi playing ok at cb. Best player so far is Lowe in my view, wouldn't be surprised to see him at least on the bench before the season is out.

Lowe hit the post juyst before, Rovers on top in the 2nd half, also I don't think I've ever seen a more bored looking footballer than Di Santo tonight

I take it you never watched Dwight Yorke at Christie Park then. :huh:

I take it you never watched Dwight Yorke at Christie Park then. :huh:

No I didn't :lol:

Just got back home, we should have had more goals and were fortunate to hold on in the end. Junior had a good chance where he should have done better as should Emerton.

Di Santo got in to a few good positions but he has no confidence to have a go.

Ref was abysmal booking Rovers players but not Hull. Blackman had a few good runs when he came on for Dunn. Morris had a good game at LB especially second half. Linganzi showed his strength as CB,Hanley played well to. Basturk played some very nice passes and also pulled a few nice tricks out. He does seem a bit light on the ball though!

Does anyone know if we need to purchase tickets in advance?

Nothing has been announced by Rovers for either the 'home' reserve match, or the away match at Accy. Burnley announced what I put above either today or yesterday.

Nothing has been announced by Rovers for either the 'home' reserve match, or the away match at Accy. Burnley announced what I put above either today or yesterday.

Interesting. Tom Finn announced at the Fans Forum that there would be no special arrangements for the "home" game. I'm guessing that's because one's in Accrington and the other Leigh, well away from either club's home patch.

Our home game is a couple of days before the away game too.

Like Ben - I know of quite a few who plan on going to this game!

Yes, looking forward to going - 4 of us going to them in car.

Could do with knowing so I can pick tickets at the same time as the ones for t'turd game.

Just found out from Ticket office that they should be one sale from tomorrow PM - cost £4.00 and will be 1 per season ticket holder.

Is it just me that thinks that they are only on sale to season ticket holders a bit unfair. I had a season ticket up till 5 years ago before getting a saturday job and going off to uni after that. I finished uni last year and so obviously didn't have money for a season ticket this year.

However I've been to 3 reserve games this year and been to all but 2 youth home games yet under these rules I wouldn't be able to go!

Is it just me that thinks that they are only on sale to season ticket holders a bit unfair. I had a season ticket up till 5 years ago before getting a saturday job and going off to uni after that. I finished uni last year and so obviously didn't have money for a season ticket this year.

However I've been to 3 reserve games this year and been to all but 2 youth home games yet under these rules I wouldn't be able to go!

I would think, as in most situations, if you contact the ticket office they'd be able to sort something out for you.

I would think, as in most situations, if you contact the ticket office they'd be able to sort something out for you.

Yep thats usually the case - try it Hollowsr

Benefits of being a Season Ticket holder - nothing wrong with that :tu:

Archived