BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Transfer Topic

Hajduk is supposed to receive 7m euros for the transfer and 15% of any future transfer. Kalinic is to receive a salary of 1.5kk per season.

Anyone have any ideas what that salary translates into in some Western currency? :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading that article, once again shows the pure professionalism by us. All credit to JW and Sam for doing things the proper way. These clubs will in future be aware of how we do business, and should we want another one of their players they will be easy to deal with.

I`m guessing he means about £1.5m per season = approx £29,000 per week..

I think. :huh:

Would be my guess as google says

1 500 000 Croatian kune = 174 411.303 British pounds

Which is about £3300 per week

Which wouldn't quite seem right

For a 6m signing, 15m kunas and 35/w wages sounds right on the money. No pun intended.

I guess that's most logical. "1.5kk" is a weird abbreviation for 15M :) But it makes no sense them announcing the salary in any other currency.

Hajduk is supposed to receive 7m euros for the transfer and 15% of any future transfer. Kalinic is to receive a salary of 1.5kk per season.

They talk about Euros in the first sentence, so that 1.5m (1.5 x 1000 x 1000) is probably in euros as well. €29k p/w seems about right.

Guest Walkerite
No doubt there will be the usual get out clause. If he's any good he'll be gone by June next year, if he's not any good we'll lose a fortune.

Bloody hell thats a bit pessimistic,Id give it at least till Jan 2011 ;)

They talk about Euros in the first sentence, so that 1.5m (1.5 x 1000 x 1000) is probably in euros as well. €29k p/w seems about right.

Running the Kroatian site through Google Translate says :

Hajduk should receive 7 million euros compensation and 15 percent of future transfers, and Kalinic lucrative annual salary of one million and a half pounds.

I think being negative about signing an exciting new prospect with youth and international caps on his side is rather more strange, Den.

Nah I'm not negative ADB. I'd never heard of the guy before he was at Portsmouth earlier this week.

Got to say I don't like the get out clauses though. If it were up to me, there wouldn't be any more. Unless of course Kaka wanted to come down to Ewood for a season or so. :)

No doubt there will be the usual get out clause. If he's any good he'll be gone by June next year, if he's not any good we'll lose a fortune.

C'mon den, fill that glass up just past half way!

Archived