BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2010

Is that I can't win it first season or its not possible to prove no cheating.

In my current game I'm second behind United at the end of jan, 5 points behind united was level an d 10 ahead of Arsenal having lost 2 drawn 2 and won 21. I've beaten Chelsea 3-0 at the bridge and put 6 past Burnley!!!!

My issue is when you load all the players at the start the game speed is seriously slow, is there a way to get the players loaded and not lose as much game speed?????

After the season is over and post the game status screen. You can get there from the menu marked FM. It will show us how many times you saved the game, so we will at least know about that cheating possibility.

You can speed the game up a bit more if you use the custom settings to control exactly which players you want.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only done one season with Rovers on FM10 and I finished 10th, I sold Jacobsen and Diouf in January for a combined total of near £7m. And bought Andy Carroll for 3.9m :rolleyes: those were my only deals I did. Also got knocked out of cups early but I was playing youngsters mainly in both.

Depends on your computer I guess as to how fast it will go, how many leagues do you run? Also what size database do you run? Also have you updated to patch 10.2? This is meant to help run things a bit better!

My first game I loaded everything as always, 1/2 a star for speed, put it this way 4 days playing time and I am currently in Feb, slow is not the word fr this version. I had everything loaded in the last version and it was nowhere near as slow as this one.

i'll install 10.2 and see what happens.

After the season is over and post the game status screen. You can get there from the menu marked FM. It will show us how many times you saved the game, so we will at least know about that cheating possibility.

You can speed the game up a bit more if you use the custom settings to control exactly which players you want.

Guess it depends on how you play the games though, I play the full 90, no highlights. I discovered long ago you could get much better results doing it that way with smaller teams as you need to chop and change a lot sometimes. So each season takes me or at least it used too, at least 3 days playing time.

My main issue is having as many players available for transfer, you will get nowhere without all the players loaded. Theres a serbian striker Veljonka or such like 250K and 8 in 9 after a short loan at Ipswich. he's not avaiable on large, but when you selct all players in europe it jumps from 14000 players to 203000 and my performance goes to the wall. Guess I'm going to have to sit their and select individual coutries again, but that will still load all the dross from each country.

But even with a few milion you can find players who on the game at least can help rovers step up. A south african left back, Maisellia or something, again 250K and a good player. Krivets is good as a winger or a CM (400K), Beckham is a must buy he's my playmaker with Bernado backing him up what a pair, awesome. Beckham is even playing for England with an AV of 7.30 as a CM!!

I'll fiddle with it today, but my PC is quite good 2 * 3.2 Ghz processors, 8gb ram so should whizz through the game but alas no.

But as always the tactics are the key, chuck the new oe out of the window and use the old one. I tried the Oxford game on Siforums a while back and posted a few of my results, even beat a league 2 team 6-0 away in the FA cup with one I figured out. You just have to confuse the AI, currently I am playing a slow tempo with short passing, attacking mentality and high expression generally I get 55% posession every game regardless of oppsition. but I want more chances so will apply that to an old tactic from 08/09 which really gave me awesome success, unbeaten for over three years once Rovers had the world's best.

--------------GK---------------

RB-------CB--------CB--------LB

-------------DMC---------------

-------------------------------

AMR-----AMC(1)----AMC(2)----AML

-------------ST----------------

Wingers swap positions as do the front three on a rotation basis (1 swaps with 2, 2 swaps with ST, ST swaps with 1) the whole of the front 5 have backward arrows for when posession is lost. So I'll play with it today and see if I can get it working today and then have a crack at the league once I can get enough decent bargaisna nd it doesn't take 5 minutes to load everytime.

A couple of Q's though whats the most you have gotten for the following:

Reid

Grella

Chimbonda

Jacobsen

Kish

Andrews

Pedersen

McCarthy

Roberts

Brown

Diouf

Bunn (jan)

Teacey

Sorry to ask but I don't want to lose out on too much cash.

• Backroom

My first game I loaded everything as always, 1/2 a star for speed, put it this way 4 days playing time and I am currently in Feb, slow is not the word fr this version. I had everything loaded in the last version and it was nowhere near as slow as this one.

i'll install 10.2 and see what happens.

Guess it depends on how you play the games though, I play the full 90, no highlights. I discovered long ago you could get much better results doing it that way with smaller teams as you need to chop and change a lot sometimes. So each season takes me or at least it used too, at least 3 days playing time.

My main issue is having as many players available for transfer, you will get nowhere without all the players loaded. Theres a serbian striker Veljonka or such like 250K and 8 in 9 after a short loan at Ipswich. he's not avaiable on large, but when you selct all players in europe it jumps from 14000 players to 203000 and my performance goes to the wall. Guess I'm going to have to sit their and select individual coutries again, but that will still load all the dross from each country.

But even with a few milion you can find players who on the game at least can help rovers step up. A south african left back, Maisellia or something, again 250K and a good player. Krivets is good as a winger or a CM (400K), Beckham is a must buy he's my playmaker with Bernado backing him up what a pair, awesome. Beckham is even playing for England with an AV of 7.30 as a CM!!

I'll fiddle with it today, but my PC is quite good 2 * 3.2 Ghz processors, 8gb ram so should whizz through the game but alas no.

But as always the tactics are the key, chuck the new oe out of the window and use the old one. I tried the Oxford game on Siforums a while back and posted a few of my results, even beat a league 2 team 6-0 away in the FA cup with one I figured out. You just have to confuse the AI, currently I am playing a slow tempo with short passing, attacking mentality and high expression generally I get 55% posession every game regardless of oppsition. but I want more chances so will apply that to an old tactic from 08/09 which really gave me awesome success, unbeaten for over three years once Rovers had the world's best.

--------------GK---------------

RB-------CB--------CB--------LB

-------------DMC---------------

-------------------------------

AMR-----AMC(1)----AMC(2)----AML

-------------ST----------------

Wingers swap positions as do the front three on a rotation basis (1 swaps with 2, 2 swaps with ST, ST swaps with 1) the whole of the front 5 have backward arrows for when posession is lost. So I'll play with it today and see if I can get it working today and then have a crack at the league once I can get enough decent bargaisna nd it doesn't take 5 minutes to load everytime.

A couple of Q's though whats the most you have gotten for the following:

Reid

Grella

Chimbonda

Jacobsen

Kish

Andrews

Pedersen

McCarthy

Roberts

Brown

Diouf

Bunn (jan)

Teacey

Sorry to ask but I don't want to lose out on too much cash.

WHen you upgrade to 10.2 you'll find that your tactics won't work as well as in 10.1. Just a warning, you'll have to tweak... 10.2 is definately harder.

Also, on 10.2 I can't ask my assistant to select opposition team instructions now, which is bloody annoying.

WHen you upgrade to 10.2 you'll find that your tactics won't work as well as in 10.1. Just a warning, you'll have to tweak... 10.2 is definately harder.

Also, on 10.2 I can't ask my assistant to select opposition team instructions now, which is bloody annoying.

Really????

what have they done to the tactics????

Personally I don't really use opposition tactics, perhaps weaker foot at times but really only on top draw players. I just focus on getting as much posession as possible.

I'll install it anyway and see the main tactics have been developed from a tactic on SI games forum. So i'll have a play and see what can be done.

Do you guys listen to the pre-match meeting advice? As I dismiss the lot most of the time?

Having now installed and got my game up and running I've just played my first friendly, abliet I couldn't tell you what happened apart from the score. I no longer have a screen with little stick men running round instead I get a black screen, ye I love 10.2!!!!

Has anyone signed Rivaldo?? He sill looks a beast at 37 and at 375K he's got to be worth a punt. Beckham somehow is at Milan and unavailable.

10.2 sucks, My tactics are rubbish and no longer work ande scoring from corners is a real issue. I'm currently creating plenty about 4 CCC's a game but can we score, no. At least its realistic. Gonna do a couple more tweaks and let it run a half season again and see what difference they make.

Although its a lot easier to shift players in this version and you get more money up front, Rigters gone within 5 days of starting, praise the lord.

Thanks deadly for getting rid of the fans being ###### when I sell Roberts, Andrews et al.

I'd get it so we can all compare how we are doing!

My main issues at present are that its bloody slow compared to the other versions, I can no longer run top spec??? In game video needs work, your players do some crazy things. Last night I saw Robbo, score with one of his famous punts hennessey though just stood still and watched it fly in the net??? Players booting the ball into touch and out for corners all the time under no pressure is annoying.

But all the players are updated.

I would however like to ask DD why when I sell the following Roberts, Reid, Pedersen are the fans unhappy??? I'd have thought they would be ecstactic if we really got 7.5M for Ped's and anything for the other two is a bonus!!

Thanks for the link Kamy new game beckons.

Out of curiousity has anyone won the league with rovers first season yet?

I'm not sure if the fans even take into account the amount you get for players, it may do, Pedersen has a low rating on the favoured players list from a while back so that's probably why they were disappointed about it. Obviously if we really got that we would be ecstatic, I think the favoured personnel setting can be removed now anyway. As for Reid and Roberts I'd have to say I have no idea, can't be a data issue. Had they been playing well when you sold them? Were they sold for less than their value perhaps? One thing it could be is that the fans were upset that so many experienced first team players left at the same time.

If anyone wins the league with Rovers first season I'd be surprised!!

Hi Deadlykirk,

Would it be possible for you to let us know what have been changed for Rovers in ver 10.2? For example, has Dunn ability gone up and Kalinic down? Thanks.

Deadlykirk? :angry2:

To be honest I've been away from the computer for a couple of weeks over christmas and have only just had chance to check through my latest emails with guidelines etc from the higherups so can't give you any figures or anything for now but if anyone wants to give any constructive comments regarding the data then I'd be happy to listen and let you know what I think.

From what I've seen over the christmas period and the first half of the season I think there are a fair few changes to make, Dunny will be probably the most increased but the likes of Franco, Junior, Samba among others should be in line for an improvement among others.

I think there's plenty that can be nudged down unfortunately, the likes of Pedersen, Diouf, Kalinic, Salgado spring to mind.

But anyway now is the time for any feedback, data will be locked in a week or two.

Deadlykirk? :angry2:

Haha, sorry about that :P

For feedback, is there anyway we can make the team stronger at setpieces? For a team containing so many good headers of the ball, my Rovers team always seem to concede a lot from setpieces while hardly any of my goals are from headers.

I'm not sure if the fans even take into account the amount you get for players, it may do, Pedersen has a low rating on the favoured players list from a while back so that's probably why they were disappointed about it. Obviously if we really got that we would be ecstatic, I think the favoured personnel setting can be removed now anyway. As for Reid and Roberts I'd have to say I have no idea, can't be a data issue. Had they been playing well when you sold them? Were they sold for less than their value perhaps? One thing it could be is that the fans were upset that so many experienced first team players left at the same time.

If anyone wins the league with Rovers first season I'd be surprised!!

Its stopped on 10.2, fans are happy with them being sold. I was selling them within 15 minutes of the game starting as always I'm quick to disgard the deadwood.

I'm sure there will be a way with rovers somehow, second is my best finish to date on 10.0 and the demo. Currently trying to figure out a tactic using the gooners on 10.2, which is doing my swede in, I produce at least double the CCC's of every team I play but concede stupid goals.

I'm keen to see how Rovers get on with Sam at the helm as I can't remember the last time I didn't play as rovers. Fans also got on my back for sugning Krivets for 2.2M, there should be a "I'm the expert" response in his press conference.

But anyway now is the time for any feedback, data will be locked in a week or two.

Roden to be removed from staff.

Chimbonda to be made acomplished at left back?

Extend Di Santo's Loan from start.

Small increase to Hoillet as well.

Neil McDonald increase due to success whilst Sam was away.

Yuri Zhirkiov (SP, Chelsea left winger, russian) to have Rovers added as his favoured club since he's a supporter.

Maybe slightly better scouts? We have unearthed and restored a number of players recently and under AI control Rovers sign some right sh!t.

Salgado's little man on the 3D pitch to be given a money bag in his right hand.

Roberts needs MBE after his name now.

Haha, sorry about that :P

For feedback, is there anyway we can make the team stronger at setpieces? For a team containing so many good headers of the ball, my Rovers team always seem to concede a lot from setpieces while hardly any of my goals are from headers.

This could likely be your tactics rather than a data issue but I will look into it. There could be one or who two players who need their jumping, anticipation etc increased slightly.

Its stopped on 10.2, fans are happy with them being sold. I was selling them within 15 minutes of the game starting as always I'm quick to disgard the deadwood.

I'm sure there will be a way with rovers somehow, second is my best finish to date on 10.0 and the demo. Currently trying to figure out a tactic using the gooners on 10.2, which is doing my swede in, I produce at least double the CCC's of every team I play but concede stupid goals.

I'm keen to see how Rovers get on with Sam at the helm as I can't remember the last time I didn't play as rovers. Fans also got on my back for sugning Krivets for 2.2M, there should be a "I'm the expert" response in his press conference.

Haha selling them 15 minutes after taking over was probably why then!

Roden to be removed from staff.

Chimbonda to be made acomplished at left back?

Extend Di Santo's Loan from start.

Small increase to Hoillet as well.

Neil McDonald increase due to success whilst Sam was away.

Yuri Zhirkiov (SP, Chelsea left winger, russian) to have Rovers added as his favoured club since he's a supporter.

Maybe slightly better scouts? We have unearthed and restored a number of players recently and under AI control Rovers sign some right sh!t.

Salgado's little man on the 3D pitch to be given a money bag in his right hand.

Roberts needs MBE after his name now.

Roden, Chimbonda, Di Santo have already been done and will be in the next update. I'll pass Zhirkov on to the Chelsea researcher, shouldn't be a problem as it was pretty well documented he was a fan.

The scouting does need improving somewhat, it's a difficult area because it's difficult to find out much information on them and usually when a player comes in the credit seem to go to the manager the majority of the time.

Junior and McDonald will both be increased, haven't got on to looking at individual attributes yet as it's the area that requires the most effort and time but I can be a bit clearer later on about who's going to be improving/decreasing in the next few days.

Salgado... He'll certainly be looking a bit different on the next update, probably going to be one of those players who is completley useless on FM because his physical attributes need to be butchered and haven't seen anything from him to suggest anything needs increasing elsewhere! The money bag is definitely a good idea.

Very tempted to add the MBE in for Roberts lol, I'm pretty sure we don't include them but you never know ;) Hopefully there's an option I can at least add it in his achievements or something so it appears in his biography, not sure if it's possible or not to add non footballing achievements but I'll check with the higher ups.

This could likely be your tactics rather than a data issue but I will look into it. There could be one or who two players who need their jumping, anticipation etc increased slightly.

Haha selling them 15 minutes after taking over was probably why then!

Roden, Chimbonda, Di Santo have already been done and will be in the next update. I'll pass Zhirkov on to the Chelsea researcher, shouldn't be a problem as it was pretty well documented he was a fan.

The scouting does need improving somewhat, it's a difficult area because it's difficult to find out much information on them and usually when a player comes in the credit seem to go to the manager the majority of the time.

Junior and McDonald will both be increased, haven't got on to looking at individual attributes yet as it's the area that requires the most effort and time but I can be a bit clearer later on about who's going to be improving/decreasing in the next few days.

Salgado... He'll certainly be looking a bit different on the next update, probably going to be one of those players who is completley useless on FM because his physical attributes need to be butchered and haven't seen anything from him to suggest anything needs increasing elsewhere! The money bag is definitely a good idea.

Very tempted to add the MBE in for Roberts lol, I'm pretty sure we don't include them but you never know ;) Hopefully there's an option I can at least add it in his achievements or something so it appears in his biography, not sure if it's possible or not to add non footballing achievements but I'll check with the higher ups.

I always immediatly place every player I don't rate on the list and have done for years. You get more buyers right at the very start so can get some good money for them. Just means I play my first few friendlies with the youth backing them up. Its a game so I know I can get better for less than most of the squad on there.

How important is team gelling in the new game as before as long as you had good tactics and team talks this could be over-come?

I think there's one or two more to come of the list, another fitness coach from the Ince days but I forget his name. The MBE part was only a joke, it just would have meant he'd achieved something at Rovers before Maji viciously sells him to the highest bidder (ath Mad, 3Million, now I know the games not realistic, lol)

Thanks for sorting those bits, BTW do you post on SI forums?

I always immediatly place every player I don't rate on the list and have done for years. You get more buyers right at the very start so can get some good money for them. Just means I play my first few friendlies with the youth backing them up. Its a game so I know I can get better for less than most of the squad on there.

How important is team gelling in the new game as before as long as you had good tactics and team talks this could be over-come?

I think there's one or two more to come of the list, another fitness coach from the Ince days but I forget his name. The MBE part was only a joke, it just would have meant he'd achieved something at Rovers before Maji viciously sells him to the highest bidder (ath Mad, 3Million, now I know the games not realistic, lol)

Thanks for sorting those bits, BTW do you post on SI forums?

To be fair I do exactly the same, first day in charge the dead wood gets shipped out, there's no chance to prove yourself when I'm around haha.

As for team gelling though I can only base it on my own experience and don't have any real insider knowledge on precisely how important it is but I would say extremely important. My Rovers team between season 3 and season 5-6 or so stayed more or less the same in terms of personnel, now some got a little better throughout that time but largely I think it's to do with not breaking up the team too much, changing players gradually and slowly bringing through the younger players by going out on loan etc.

I'm in season 13 or so now and I have countless players who have Rovers down as a favourite club, lots of them have each other as favoured personnel and a fair few of them have 'Feels he works well with Player X' in their profiles now.

I think it's very important to build a team and gel them together, it's the difference between being consistently good and being a Man City in real life, I really do believe this about this game.

If you simmply go around splashing the cash and buying the better players in you'll have some success I'm sure but you'll probably also end up with a few poor defeats which may cost you trophies/league positions.

The mental attributes in the game are so important, especially the ones you can't see so buying the right player is vital and not just the 'best' player. Its worth noting that in my 13 seasons or so I've now won about 30 odd trophies lol and if I hadn't bought Messi for £110m just because I could when he was on the decline then I'd be about 40m+ up in net transfer fees.

As for overcoming it all with tactics and team talk I'd say to a point yes you could, a decent tactic, with the right players again (This makes all the difference, I'll explain briefly in a moment) along with good team talks could help overcome it. Team talks do seem a little harder this time though, in the last version it was more a less a case of bollock id doing badly and encourage if doing well and then telling the strikers you have faith in them, now there seems to be a little more skill to it and you have to mix them up a little more.

What I mean by the tactic with the right players is that the general consensus (SP??) seems to be that while there are obviously more succesful tactics than others, with the new tactics wizard it's more important that you pick a tactic that suits you rather than one that's worked for another team in the past.

The wizard is extremeley useful in highlighting your teams strengths and more importantly hiding their weaknesses providing you set it up correctly. I.E In early days with Rovers don't have a tactic that requires much pace as we don't have any. Don't set your fullbacks to overlapping runs and to put crosses in if they are crap going foreward, likewise if over time you get better fullbacks then overtime evolve your formation so that they do now get forward from time to time, if you end up with Dani Alves then let him bomb forward all day long with the knowledge that he has the stamina to get back.

It seems much more effective using a player in the right position and role for him than previous versions so don't try and force players into a tactic, work the tactic around them.

So all in all yes to some effect you can counter team gelling with tactics and team talks but if you can get all 3 going after the initial 'makeover' of the team then you'll be on to a winner.

Yes I post on the SI Forums, I'm Reider84 on their, who are you?

Here is a link to the official Blackburn Rovers Data Issue Forum for anyone that wants it.

To be fair I do exactly the same, first day in charge the dead wood gets shipped out, there's no chance to prove yourself when I'm around haha.

As for team gelling though I can only base it on my own experience and don't have any real insider knowledge on precisely how important it is but I would say extremely important. My Rovers team between season 3 and season 5-6 or so stayed more or less the same in terms of personnel, now some got a little better throughout that time but largely I think it's to do with not breaking up the team too much, changing players gradually and slowly bringing through the younger players by going out on loan etc.

I'm in season 13 or so now and I have countless players who have Rovers down as a favourite club, lots of them have each other as favoured personnel and a fair few of them have 'Feels he works well with Player X' in their profiles now.

I think it's very important to build a team and gel them together, it's the difference between being consistently good and being a Man City in real life, I really do believe this about this game.

If you simmply go around splashing the cash and buying the better players in you'll have some success I'm sure but you'll probably also end up with a few poor defeats which may cost you trophies/league positions.

The mental attributes in the game are so important, especially the ones you can't see so buying the right player is vital and not just the 'best' player. Its worth noting that in my 13 seasons or so I've now won about 30 odd trophies lol and if I hadn't bought Messi for £110m just because I could when he was on the decline then I'd be about 40m+ up in net transfer fees.

As for overcoming it all with tactics and team talk I'd say to a point yes you could, a decent tactic, with the right players again (This makes all the difference, I'll explain briefly in a moment) along with good team talks could help overcome it. Team talks do seem a little harder this time though, in the last version it was more a less a case of bollock id doing badly and encourage if doing well and then telling the strikers you have faith in them, now there seems to be a little more skill to it and you have to mix them up a little more.

What I mean by the tactic with the right players is that the general consensus (SP??) seems to be that while there are obviously more succesful tactics than others, with the new tactics wizard it's more important that you pick a tactic that suits you rather than one that's worked for another team in the past.

The wizard is extremeley useful in highlighting your teams strengths and more importantly hiding their weaknesses providing you set it up correctly. I.E In early days with Rovers don't have a tactic that requires much pace as we don't have any. Don't set your fullbacks to overlapping runs and to put crosses in if they are crap going foreward, likewise if over time you get better fullbacks then overtime evolve your formation so that they do now get forward from time to time, if you end up with Dani Alves then let him bomb forward all day long with the knowledge that he has the stamina to get back.

It seems much more effective using a player in the right position and role for him than previous versions so don't try and force players into a tactic, work the tactic around them.

So all in all yes to some effect you can counter team gelling with tactics and team talks but if you can get all 3 going after the initial 'makeover' of the team then you'll be on to a winner.

Yes I post on the SI Forums, I'm Reider84 on their, who are you?

Here is a link to the official Blackburn Rovers Data Issue Forum for anyone that wants it.

The first turn does take ages doesn't it, setting it all up.

I've actually gone back to the old tactics at present, because I'm fed up with the new ones. I've created a tactic unfortunatly with Arsenal but with Rovers in mind. Every game I get at least 4 CCC's and yet can I score? It would seem 10.2 goals are not allowed. The old method has allowed me to refine it more and now I'm scoring from those chances with slight tweaks that you don't seem able to make in the new one. Currently have a good 4-2-2-2 in process scoring goals but its a bit cavaler and you don't retain the ball as much as I would like. So whilst I'm on holiday I'll keep working on it.

The games a great way to expand your player knowledge from the game around the world, having played it since its amiga days I've been amazed at how accurately certain players have become world greats. Its almost like having a scouting database at your finger tips.

I also really enjoy bringing through your own kids in the game and seeing those signings all your staff said where not worth it becoming greats. My best one to date was Don Pickering at Rovers, he played his whole career with us and scored over 1500 goals for the club, Rovers dominated all of football during those days even going 5 seasons unbeaten. But that was on the Amiga when 2-3-5 would hammer teams and you could easily have a 200 goal a season front two.

Can't say I actually post much on there but have put one or two of my results screens on there in an old oxford united challenge thread. I'm Majiballbrfc on SI forums so I'll keep an eye out for you, mainly in the tactics thread and player thread at present.

I've started using the media a lot more at the beginning praising players a lot which has helped with team gelling one or two have me as favoured after 6 months and seem more consistent. Team talks definitly no longer follow a easy pattern, but I've done well using my assistant and then making in dividual changes dependent on their ratings its working OK.

Mental attributes are the big ones for me, can't play in one of my systems if your thick as pig ###### (players with high mental attributes react better to tactical changes, I've noticed). I even go as far as making it a criteria for my coaches, etc. Seems to help with the kids development in those area's and those that come through. Its always seemed strange to me that they have mental coaching as its not required for any of the training types, so its got to do something good?

On Rovers Duncan Russell, is he still at Rovers? and who's Simon Bitcon? I'm not 100% that either are still with us. removing them should allow one more cheapy signing, lol. You always end up with loads of people liking you as long as your successful. I'm currently playing as Arsenal and Rovers are awful, Kali 1 in 14 and funnily his moral is poor. Roberts is the top scorer but he's also listed and they are sat in 16th having just crawled out of the relegation zone after some reverse psychology by me ( told the press Sam would get them relegated and three players where determined to prove me wrong and have). Sam only made one signing which had me in stitches, he signed a right back from spain, rovers now have four of them, lol.

After finishing 10 with Rovers in my first season i decided to try a different league, and when I started a new season i faced MASSIVE problems with the game. I can play for somewhere between 5-15 minutes, and after that the cursor stops responding to me clicking with it. It moves across the screen just fine, but it doesn't change it's look when moved over certain objects and, as I said, doesn't respond to clicking which makes the whole game freeze for me. This happens every time I start a new game after 10 minutes or so with a fresh team, wondering if anyone else has this extremely irritating problem and most importantly if anyone have any idea on how to solve it?

Currently in my 5th season with Rovers, finished 10th, 10th, 8th and then 13th. Disappointed with my last season, was distracted early on in the season with Europa League and getting to semi finals of Carling cup. Then I was close to getting sacked so concentrated again on the league.

I have made quite a lot on transfers also, my current squad cost me just less than 40m to put together. But I have sold 80m of players.

Sold 09/10- Diouf- Bayern 4.2, Jacobsen- Fiorentina 2.5

Sold 10/11- Rigters- QPR 1m, Nelsen- West Ham 3.2, Andrews- Porto 3.8, Rosenberg- Fiorentina 3.5m.

Sold 11/12- Khizanishvili-Sevilla 2.5m, Beckham- Boro 300K, Grella- Fenerbache 1m, Dunn- Espanyol 1.5m

Sold 12/13- Potts- Man Utd 20m, Treacy- West Brom 3m.

Sold 13/14- Hoilett- Palermo 4.1m, Reid- Fenerbache 1m, Marrow- Newcastle 2m, Gunning- Sampdoria 10m, Nzonzi- Wolfsburg 6m, Gamst- Chelsea 3m, Olsson- Man City 8.75m

As you can see by sticking with a few youngsters they can become very good, (Potts and Gunning for example).

Most of my signings have been quite young with signs of potential.

My squad

GK- Robinson, Smithies,

RB- Huston, Emerton

LB- Angel, Billington

CB- Samba, Garay, Givet, Sabatini

DM- Gago, Diaby

MF- Judge, Weiss, McEachran, Pepper

AM- van der Vaart, Neymar, Doran, Boudebouz,

CF- Camara, Kalinic, Jo, Santa Cruz, Molenaar,

Few games into new season and won all 3 home games and lost away at Man City.

Currently in my 5th season with Rovers, finished 10th, 10th, 8th and then 13th. Disappointed with my last season, was distracted early on in the season with Europa League and getting to semi finals of Carling cup. Then I was close to getting sacked so concentrated again on the league.

I have made quite a lot on transfers also, my current squad cost me just less than 40m to put together. But I have sold 80m of players.

Sold 09/10- Diouf- Bayern 4.2, Jacobsen- Fiorentina 2.5

Sold 10/11- Rigters- QPR 1m, Nelsen- West Ham 3.2, Andrews- Porto 3.8, Rosenberg- Fiorentina 3.5m.

Sold 11/12- Khizanishvili-Sevilla 2.5m, Beckham- Boro 300K, Grella- Fenerbache 1m, Dunn- Espanyol 1.5m

Sold 12/13- Potts- Man Utd 20m, Treacy- West Brom 3m.

Sold 13/14- Hoilett- Palermo 4.1m, Reid- Fenerbache 1m, Marrow- Newcastle 2m, Gunning- Sampdoria 10m, Nzonzi- Wolfsburg 6m, Gamst- Chelsea 3m, Olsson- Man City 8.75m

As you can see by sticking with a few youngsters they can become very good, (Potts and Gunning for example).

Most of my signings have been quite young with signs of potential.

My squad

GK- Robinson, Smithies,

RB- Huston, Emerton

LB- Angel, Billington

CB- Samba, Garay, Givet, Sabatini

DM- Gago, Diaby

MF- Judge, Weiss, McEachran, Pepper

AM- van der Vaart, Neymar, Doran, Boudebouz,

CF- Camara, Kalinic, Jo, Santa Cruz, Molenaar,

Few games into new season and won all 3 home games and lost away at Man City.

Judge, too.

Best signing was Vincent Eneymaya. Didn't need him with Robinson, but he became my starter after buying him for 250k and averaged over 7. Sold him to Arsenal for 8.75 million because he wasn't happy about me not accepting other offers for him earlier, and I knew I still had Robbo and could use the cash.

Used him for about a year with no complaints about playing time by Robbo until Vincent was under his final transfer bid!

Archived