BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

Im thinking if Nelsen isnt available then Givet moves to center back and Warnock at left back, otherwise we may see Warnock in midfield if Nelsen is fit.

I have a feeling Di Santo will play due to his youth and energy and it makes more sense if he does so with Roberts, who could bully their defence.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Match Day Twitter.

I have set up a Twitter tweet for this Saturday's game. BRvMC. Open to Man City Fans. See how it goes. So people in the ground can tweet before, during and after the game. I think it will be a fun idea. See what different people say and see as the game is going on.

If you sign up to to twitter and send a message beginning @BRvMC . Each game we'll change the match name (ie Sunderland away will be SvBR) but you'll still be registered as a friend.

1. register for a Twitter account at Twitter.com

2. You can search for BRvMC and press 'follow it'.

3. Post message and read what everyone else says.

I'm in.... should be good for updates too, when I can't be in front of the box.

Looking forward to game, we need to get stuck in from the first minute or else it could be a long day!

Coming down earlier to watch the chelsea game on the box, will the pubs around the ground be showing it? Haven't been down since end of last season.

I'm looking forward to seeing the personnel that will start against City, I reckon it could be:

Robbo

Jacobsen Givet Samba Warnock

EHD NZonzi Andrews MGP

Benni Di Santos

The worrying sight is central midfield but I think by the start of September we should see Dunn/Grella/Reid/Emerton back and that would be a HUGE life to the side.

Right, I know it doesn't take much, but I now officially hate city :angry2:

MASSIVE club mentality :D - The same MASSIVE club that dont own their own stadium!

Some more -

"They already know they they're going to be played off the pitch and so are already preparing themselves to try and foul their way to competing. It's a clear omission of defeat.

We have way too much quality for them, and unlike previous seasons, we have enough muscle to compete.

Barry is going to be make a huge difference in games like this.

Bring it on Fat Sam!"

isnt it funny what several hundereds of millions spent on players can do to fans :lol: :lol: if we deploy the bully tactic city have no chance. but we have to be careful woth how we go about it. could bo with Samba sticking with Bellamy (if he plays) to 'cancel' out his presence and fingers crossed MGP/EHD take a few players on. im still sticking with 2-0 to us (noticed a few bookies has us odds on for that) with Benni to score a tap in after a failed parry from Given and MGP to score either a 20 volley or a free kick (for that to happen we need whoever is at LB to push forward allowing MGP to move in field) and im going to be optimistic and say andrews will be involved with at least one of the 2 goals

Thanks for all your good wishes for my Mum. She needs an operation this afternoon (hopefully a minor one) so I won't be at the match.

Here's hoping we sort City out, good and proper.

Incidentally, could be reverse psychology from Dunn- there are a few excitable characters in the City ranks not adverse to kicking lumps. Be funny if they get their retaliation in first in front of a card happy ref.

dreamt the result and some of the goals last night. 3-3, rovers go 2-0 up mccarthy scoring first, city come back to make it 3-2 with a howler from robinson who lets a long ball bounce over his head then mccarthy gets the equaliser in injury time with a header from a freekick

Any fan that celebrates an oppo goal this season and is sat near me is in for an instant temporary loss of consciousness. I don't normally condone violence, but that gets on my t*ts in a huge way.

dreamt the result and some of the goals last night. 3-3, rovers go 2-0 up mccarthy scoring first, city come back to make it 3-2 with a howler from robinson who lets a long ball bounce over his head then mccarthy gets the equaliser in injury time with a header from a freekick

stick a quid on exactly that. I do that when I have dreams as I believe they can be epiphanies. I was spot on with my bet of a 4-3 scoreline and bentley to score a hat-trick against ManUre. At the time, I was too young to bet, but it was only a quid, so my dad didnt mind.....got 1670quid out of it!!

ALWAYS worth a punt. Look at the guys who bet on alonso to score from his own half twice within a year (lutin and geordies)

Archived