BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Man City Preview

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love reading your posts PhillipL, hope your mother's felling better and keep being strong.

On the Rovers, 4-0 to the lads. Optimistic, yes, but its a new season, and it'll be a lucky 4-0.

Just get stuck in lads, they may cost billions but they still bleed & have the same fears. Anyroad,

do you reckon Sparky has told 'em its city & not united they've signed for?

Best. Avatar. Ever.

Just when we were wondering if Dunny actually has a brain he goes and opens his mouth to prove he hasn't ! " Let's kick em off the park lads , oh by the way I'm not actually playing " ! The next hard tackle he makes will be his first. What a dipstick.

Can't see us getting anything from this one, our present midfield would just about hold their own in the fizzy pop league. If City click up front it could be embarrassing. Adebayor, Tevez and Barry all seem to love sticking it to us. How we decided that Dunn, Reid, Grella and Emmo would fill our centre midfield places I'll never know. I'll have a bet now that all four of them will never be available for selection all season at the same time, and if 3 of the 4 of them are fit to play at the same time I'll be amazed.

I am looking forward to locking horns with Revidge again, Simon, we must make every effort to agree more this season. This is the pact we will have however, expect a little grief for the odd KA cock up !!

Ok! ;)

Unfortunately we are probably going to have to agree to disagree at this early stage on our prospects for tomorrow and the season generally.

I think we're in for a very poor season generally (possibly just staying up) and tomorrow could get very messy if Citeh click into gear.

0-4 Citeh.

City not won at Ewood since Anelka scored the winner in the BBE from a tight angle, Bank Holiday August 2002~ish-when Tarnet bashed that free kick in from a mile away.

Back in the Jack walker tomorrow, so hopefully along way from the rapidly increasing band of City fans, the hard core of whom are knowledgeable, humble and generous usually. But are now being swamped by gloryhunting, uneducated, hyped up, pumped up, Sky'ed up ignorant little spunk bubbles.

And for that alone, we ought to batter them. If any of them pipe up near me I'll set 1864, Preston Blue and Den on 'em.

Probably too early in the season for this but I would consider the following, due to the attacking threat of City:

Robbo

Jacob Samba Zurab Givet

Diouf Ped Andrews Warnock Hoilett

Di Santo

Also wish Dunn hadn't come out with the comments he did, it's drawn a lot of adverse publicity already and referees will be over us like a rash as a result.

Is it not Cryer of the Telegraphs fault for printing it in such bold letters to catch attention ?

Cant help but think this Andy Cryer is putting the boot into Rovers with his coverage.

At least two of the nationals had it this morning, as well as the BBC.

I think it all came initally from an interview with Cryer of the Lancs Telegraph, hes probably feeling very smug with himself that the nationals have picked up on it, maybe Nicko could clarify.

I think it all came initally from an interview with Cryer of the Lancs Telegraph, hes probably feeling very smug with himself that the nationals have picked up on it, maybe Nicko could clarify.

It was all over TalkSh**e this morning as well. Damn than David Dunn for telling lies. We'll be hard but fair. We generally are. Refs will still book our lads without giving us the benefit of the doubt. They generally do.

You simply cannott predict the outcome of football matches, you start 11 v 11 and you earn the right to play football.

90% of football is hard work, 10% is skill/ability, if you dont put in the hard work, the skill wont come through, you wont get the opportunities!

That is why in FA cup matches, we see the lower league teams win, they put in a shift and thats why Rovers have a chance tomorrow because if their application is better than Citys, they will get a result!!

Archived