BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland Preview

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd snap anyone's hand off for mid table mediocrity at this point.

Unfortunately we're looking very much like relegation fodder already.

How so? We pushed City to the brink and we're unfortunate to be losing against Sunderland away. We'll survive quite comfortably this season which is all any Rovers fan can ask for considering the complete lack of finances.

How so? We pushed City to the brink and we're unfortunate to be losing against Sunderland away. We'll survive quite comfortably this season which is all any Rovers fan can ask for considering the complete lack of finances.

And the players were going on about Europe before the start of the season...

If points were measured by how much time we get the ball to spend on the opponent's goaline without anyone knocking it in we'd be premiership champions 2 years running.

For anyone who isn't watching the game - we're having no luck at all. In my opinion, Rovers are the better team yet losing, again.

Harsh, very harsh. I think he's playing well to say it's his first game. Getting into some good positions, puts himself about and it was his strike that led to the first goal. I think he shows a lot of promise.

That just sounds like you're describing Roberts.

I never said I was writing him off, I'm saying he's had some horrible finishing this game. He's spurned about 3 or 4 good chances now...

He looks like he's far off being ready for Premier League at the moment, even if it is a bad day for him.

That just sounds like you're describing Roberts.

I never said I was writing him off, I'm saying he's had some horrible finishing this game. He's spurned about 3 or 4 good chances now...

He looks like he's far off being ready for Premier League at the moment, even if it is a bad day for him.

I do agree with you like I said above, a top striker will at least hit the target.

However,

You have to take into account the lack of a pre season, mixed with debut nerves. It will make a difference.

Archived