BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland Preview

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahaha come on... you cannot possibly look at that final shot of Kalinic's and tell me that his finishing is not poor. 1st game or not 1st game. N'zonzi has been on target with almost every shot he's made and he's a bloody 20 year old defensive midfielder from the French League Two!!

When we pass the ball we look like we might make stuff happen but there's a lot of balls flying up in the air all over the place

Not that I know about these things but maybe the team needs more time to gel? Ideally make Villa (or whoever) wait till Jan for Warnock, with all these injuries that we do not need right now

Problem with a lot of the doom and gloom is that we all thought we'd get something out of the first few games well if we don't stuff it up Wet Spam next week we'll be getting left behind

Mid-table mediorcrity would be fine for me, as long as we don't have to fight all season imo

Sunderland have been crap for years and still are.

Bent is in good form however, but that's only one.

With Andrews 2-0 Defeat.

Without Andrews 2-1 win.

Nearly right. Super Andrews strikes again.

Who will rid us of this terrible Keith?

Does anyone have any info on how Olsson did when he came on? He will have to play a bigger part in the squad after the exodus of Warnock...

He looks alright when attacking, but I'm not sure about defensively. He's too small...

Hahahahaha come on... you cannot possibly look at that final shot of Kalinic's and tell me that his finishing is not poor. 1st game or not 1st game. N'zonzi has been on target with almost every shot he's made and he's a bloody 20 year old defensive midfielder from the French League Two!!

Er, I think you'll find his team had just been relegated so officially it was French League Three!! :D

Archived