BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland Preview

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what money buys you. I don't get why people get so wound up by it all - Rovers are going to be happy with mid table mediocrity this season. Sunderland would be livid if they finished mid table. It's just the nature of the times - ###### ridiculous no doubt, but there's nothing Rovers can do about it.

Can somebody confirm Nelsen's injury? Somebody mentioned knee ligaments?

Damaged knee ligaments according to a commentator. Didn't he strain knee ligaments recently? now he has further damaged them?

Jones punishing the people writing him off as a good signing just a couple of weeks ago.

If you think Roberts is bad at finishing, check out Kalinic!!

Bit harsh on Kalinic, its his first game and i don't think he is fully fit yet. On Jones he blows hot and cold, scores a couple of goals and won't score again for another 10. Glad we didn't go for him.

My god. The guy hasn't had a preseason, with no previous games has come straight into a premier league game.

Give him a game or 2 to get up to speed before you write him off.

Jones punishing the people writing him off as a good signing just a couple of weeks ago.

He is bringing back images of a player...

a player...

called Grabbi.

Have we passed the ball through the middle one single time this match? Andrews is horrible, so tired of seeing him in the starting lineup. Please SA, we need a quiality midfielder and now that Nelsen is injuryed again we need a new left back or centre-half, olsson is ######.

My god. The guy hasn't had a preseason, with no previous games has come straight into a premier league game.

Give him a game or 2 to get up to speed before you write him off.

Totally agree with giving him a chance. But a top player should be hitting the target from the chances he has been given.

Harsh, very harsh. I think he's playing well to say it's his first game. Getting into some good positions, puts himself about and it was his strike that led to the first goal. I think he shows a lot of promise.

Archived