BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland Preview

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again we completely dominated the first half and don't come out with the lead. Only chance for Sunderland and our defenders fall sleep, Robinson passed like a schoolboy and 1-1.

Not sure what else we can do. Hopefully one of the big chances next half falls to Kalinic.

Once again we completely dominated the first half and don't come out with the lead. Only chance for Sunderland and our defenders fall sleep, Robinson passed like a schoolboy and 1-1.

That was all on the defence not Robbo matey. He's out of his area so he can't dive on the thing. Just great touch by Jones.

That was all on the defence not Robbo matey. He's out of his area so he can't dive on the thing. Just great touch by Jones.

He rushed right into the striker and got lobbed by a single touch. In such situations you're supposed to make yourself big and force the striker to try and find a way around you.

I think their goal is a very good ball by Malbranque which has back spin on or it just holds up and that fools Robinson. Samba should have done better really

Is anyone, besides those of us in North America, getting this one on the tele?

We're all watching it legally on telly ;) Are you accusing us of watching it illegally on the net somewhere?? :huh:

He rushed right into the striker and got lobbed by a single touch. In such situations you're supposed to make yourself big and force the striker to try and find a way around you.

Agree he could have timed his run better, but he was put in that situation by a Samba fresh airy when any contact on the ball would have done.

Very good performance from us. Their goal was really the result of a weak throw by Jackobsen really which left us well short at the back.

Kalanic is a bigger lad than I thought! Quite similar in stature and build to Cruz. I would probably bring on either Grella or Emerton for Andrews. Preferably Emerton if he is fit enough.

I would like to see Hoilett at some point.

Very good performance from us. Their goal was really the result of a weak throw by Jackobsen really which left us well short at the back.

Kalanic is a bigger lad than I thought! Quite similar in stature and build to Cruz. I would probably bring on either Grella or Emerton for Andrews. Preferably Emerton if he is fit enough.

I would like to see Hoilett at some point.

Sam could be worried about bringing Grella or Emerton on, Cana and Cattermole both on yellows and really putting the tackles in.

Archived