BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup - Gillingham Away 25/08/09

All sorts of hooliganism at West Ham. I bet they still come out smelling of roses.

I also believe Andrews should only be a squad player. Just need all our crocks to be un-crocked

where are you hearing this? If true could get worse as millwall are winning.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much longer is his contract for?

What will it cost us to terminate his contract?

Just wondering.

Expires at the end of the season, no point terminating it, we still have to pay it, it's not the same injury he was out with so hopefully he can recover quickly, if he's pulled his hamstring though that's probably at least another month and no more match fitness so make that two.

Someone tell Sam we need a midfielder.

How much longer is his contract for?

What will it cost us to terminate his contract?

Just wondering.

Reid's contract expires at the end of the season. Same for Dunn & Pedersen, correct me if I'm wrong.

Expires at the end of the season, no point terminating it, we still have to pay it, it's not the same injury he was out with so hopefully he can recover quickly, if he's pulled his hamstring though that's probably at least another month and no more match fitness so make that two.

Someone tell Sam we need a midfielder.

Always a gamble tho wasn't it, figuring on injured players to come back and not suffer problems again....

Shame really

Always a gamble tho wasn't it, figuring on injured players to come back and not suffer problems again....

Shame really

I guess so but either he was ready or he wasn't, will he ever be ready? Could have perhaps played a few reserve games but probably wouldn't have differed much from the standard of Gillingham.

Maybe another week of training would have done him better, guess we'll never know.

Like I said though at least it's not his old injury flaring up again.

Kalinic getting slated on Five live. Firstly said how he couldnt hit a barn door at Sunderland and how now hes done nothing but be a wet lettuce due to a horrendous dive outside penalty area. They also said he looks no were near 6 million....hopefully it'll bite them in the face...

Archived