BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup - Gillingham Away 25/08/09

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Five live Roberts done more in 45 seconds than Kalinic did in 45 minutes....ha ha ha gotta laugh!

hold on he assisted for the first goal!as stated before with a superb piece of skill I am liking the kid already.

hold on he assisted for the first goal!as stated before with a superb piece of skill I am liking the kid already.

Liking the kid due to exactly what?? A superb piece of skill? Did you see it? I'll reserve judgement until I see it. I hope he does work out but as he's one of our most expensive signings for a long time the fans will expect sooner rather than later

Was going to say, can we have Grabbi back

I wouldnt go that far!! Seeing as we've paid alot for the kid he's going to have to learn to take criticism. I will reserve judgement until January but I hope he gets better as hes not exactly setting my pulse racing at the moment.

There's no point wanting the media to lay off Kalinic if our own fans can't, give the guy a break, he hasn't even played 90 minutes for us yet, at least wait until he's match fit, Sam himself said not to expect to see the real Kalinic for the first 4-8 games, he's barely played the equivalent of 1 yet.

2-0 up, should be in the next round, Dunn back in the side and scoring and a first goal for Junior who by the sounds of it is showing a lot of promise.

Happy days.

Stop being so kind to the lad...I just hope he gains some confidence and fast for our sakes!

Rovers winning, Burnley losing - what more can you want. Give the man a chance. He has no training during close season and is still young and inexperienced. How many laughed at Folan when at man U - no look at him.

Archived