BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] League Cup - Gillingham Away 25/08/09

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TuGays One Cup
Hang on a second I haven't written him off Ive just said from what Ive seen so far Ive not been impressed which I have every right to say. And yes if you do pay a sizeable fee for someone they should be scruitinized alot more. We are a small premiership club for whom 6 million is a huge sum of money and we have every right to voice our opinions over a signing for that amount of money. I hope it works out for him and he starts to bang them in but I just he hopes sooner rather than later

he's getting in the right places

he had 3 good chance gainst sunderland

if he didnt get in positions that would be a worry

when he's premier league fit we shall see

but i really think its to early to judge

he's certainly no grabbi

UTD could have waited for a while with their money? How wrong are you sonny jim. A club like UTD are expected to win trophies every season and your not going to do that if your front man cant score so it needs to be rectified asap.

Just because my opinion differs than yours does not make me wrong.

Time in my view has shown Man u let go a player who has proved himself to be very good player who scores goals.

As to 'sonny jim' I think I am a bit too old for that title these days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because my opinion differs than yours does not make me wrong.

Time in my view has shown Man u let go a player who has proved himself to be very good player who scores goals.

As to 'sonny jim' I think I am a bit too old for that title these days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well just have to agree to disagree ;)

Never known the BBC to be so interested in an individual Rovers player before. Maybe they're getting their own back on Sam.

Never known the bbc to be interested in any rovers player unless it is when they are leaving or to slag em off somehow.

Do you know if there are any tv highlights of tonights games?

Archived