BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Aston Vanilla

CAPT KAYOS

Well who would you have picked Einstein? By my reckoning the defence left a big gaping hole in the middle for Aggy to score from, the midfield and attack could do nothing.

Nelsen shouldn't be in the side. Neither should Grella, Diouf, Di Santo.

I've backed Sam throughout the his time here but I think he made a pig's ear out of the last few weeks of the transfer window and he's carrying it on now.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Seems our defence is the biggest problem right now. Giving away consistantly poor goals, which Sam has claimed to address, yet it happens time after time. Does Nelsen finally need to be dropped? Was getting rid of Warnock to finance Salgado a good idea? Hmm.

We'll be looking to beat Hull, Portsmouth, Bolton, Wolves, Birmingham & Burnley to stay up this year. At this rate, any other results will be bonuses. :(

Team looks worse than some championship sides, Sorry but we are going down this year we really are. I'm a fan of sam but hes got to do something very quick. We are lucky the is some poor teams around us this year like pompey,hull,wigan without these we'd have no chance of staying up. We just seem to bend over and get tonked, i can't remember Bolton doing this with Sam, maybe Sam's methods are starting to be a little out of date but make no bones about it a defeat today and Burnley will be his de day.

Seems our defence is the biggest problem right now. Giving away consistantly poor goals, which Sam has claimed to address, yet it happens time after time. Does Nelsen finally need to be dropped? Was getting rid of Warnock to finance Salgado a good idea? Hmm.

I questioned it when the deal happened and i still believe we made a bad decision selling Warnock to bring in Salgado.

We'll be looking to beat Hull, Portsmouth, Bolton, Wolves, Birmingham & Burnley to stay up this year. At this rate, any other results will be bonuses. :(

It wouldn't be as bad if we could adopt the Keegan 'you score 1 we'll score 2 philosophy'. Defensive problems plus the fact that the opposition keepers can usually have 90 minutes off against us spells big trouble.

Not being funny but i don't think id be bothered if we were relegated i know some teams dont bounce back but it'd give us a chance to clear the squad of all the oldies,money grabbers. Like Middlesbrough, Newcastle etc have done it would actually be a blessing in disguise.

Not being funny but i don't think id be bothered if we were relegated i know some teams dont bounce back but it'd give us a chance to clear the squad of all the oldies,money grabbers. Like Middlesbrough, Newcastle etc have done it would actually be a blessing in disguise.

Don't talk daft...

I questioned it when the deal happened and i still believe we made a bad decision selling Warnock to bring in Salgado.

Only we didn't sell Warnock to finance Salgado. That makes no mathematical sense whatsoever...why does everyone keep peddling this rubbish?!

I thought selling Warnock for £8m wasn't a bad idea but then I foolishly thought we'd get most of the money to spend...

• Backroom

Didn't Warnock's sale go directly towards paying Salgado's wages? Before Warnock was sold we could not afford Salgado, then as he is sold, suddenly we're ok to do so?

Fantastic to see the equaliser early on! Just what we needed. Come on lads, push on!! Samba, how long will he be a Rovers player?

Team looks worse than some championship sides, Sorry but we are going down this year we really are. I'm a fan of sam but hes got to do something very quick. We are lucky the is some poor teams around us this year like pompey,hull,wigan without these we'd have no chance of staying up. We just seem to bend over and get tonked, i can't remember Bolton doing this with Sam, maybe Sam's methods are starting to be a little out of date but make no bones about it a defeat today and Burnley will be his de day.

Archived