BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs. Peterbrough Preview

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just need to step it up. Playing not too badly by the sounds of it. Also it would help if the ref had his eyes open!

Can you go off again - Rovers were winning then - you connected now their drawing!!!!!!!!

Shame Mods can't give negative rep isn't it ;)

Just need to step it up. Playing not too badly by the sounds of it. Also it would help if the ref had his eyes open!

Shame Mods can't give negative rep isn't it ;)

Yep - Kalinic will score tonight - maybe 2

No the "sitter" was the one he hit the bar with. 6 yards out according to online commentary.

It could have been another game they were talking about then, I thought I half-heard 'Kalinic' followed by a description of missing a header from six yards out that should have gone in. I was paying attention for the one that hit the bar so I definitely haven't got confused with that one. Must have misheard as no-one else seems to have said anything.

2-1 Reidy with the pen.

Should have given it Kalinic, would have given a huge boost to his confidence. He has a very decent pen record as well.

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Hopefully he'll earn a goal tonight, though.

Archived