BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs. Peterbrough Preview

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highlights are on Sky Sports News tonight. Well, the goals are at least.

Brown looks like a little boy in goals.

SSN just showed the goals and according to them Kalinic got the last two. I thought from the official blog that McCarthy got the 4th goal with an assist from Kalinic.

SSN just showed the goals and according to them Kalinic got the last two. I thought from the official blog that McCarthy got the 4th goal with an assist from Kalinic.

He did, it's just poor reporting from a channel that couldn't care less about Rovers!

• Backroom

Well I gotta say that was the best £10 I spent in ages, thouroughly enjoyable night.

Not the best performance in honesty but a good way to spend an evening.

- At half time I said to Tris maybe Benni was past it at this level and then he came out and had a Tugay-esque performance in the second half, he sat behind Kalinic and in midfield at times and kept the ball and used it brilliant. Also give him a chance and he will score. There's a role for him yet.

- Hoilett was dangerous although disappointed at times but put in several dangerous balls accross the box.

- Salgado and Olsson both looked realy good going forward but I was nervous when Posh attacked down our channels.

- Great for Kalinic to get a goal, he did superb to set Benni up, well done Benni for giving him the ball for the penalty, very unselfish of him to give two up

- On a sour note the booing of Andrews was a disgrace

Salgado what a goal, pitty about his pace but for this game his class shone through as did MaCarthy, Emmerton, Pedersen, Reid, Givet and Nelsens the rest.... well. :unsure:

A fantastic gesture from Benni MaCarthy to give Kalinic the ball for the penalty which was appreciated by Dunny.Interesting that Sam has bought a forward who is no good at heading the ball in Kalinic intersting because of how big Sam likes to utilise his set pieces.

Peterborough are better than their league position suggests just a pity they lost their goalkeeper.

Well I gotta say that was the best £10 I spent in ages, thouroughly enjoyable night.

Not the best performance in honesty but a good way to spend an evening.

- At half time I said to Tris maybe Benni was past it at this level and then he came out and had a Tugay-esque performance in the second half, he sat behind Kalinic and in midfield at times and kept the ball and used it brilliant. Also give him a chance and he will score. There's a role for him yet.

- Hoilett was dangerous although disappointed at times but put in several dangerous balls accross the box.

- Salgado and Olsson both looked realy good going forward but I was nervous when Posh attacked down our channels.

- Great for Kalinic to get a goal, he did superb to set Benni up, well done Benni for giving him the ball for the penalty, very unselfish of him to give two up

- On a sour note the booing of Andrews was a disgrace

the booing was from Posh fans as he is ex MK Dons who Posh hate

• Backroom

Oh and waggys mate was right, that Boyd looks a good un

There must have been a lot of Posh fans in the BBE then Preston blue as thats where the booing was coming from

Archived