BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs. Peterbrough Preview

I like the look of the team, from http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1838124,00.html

Brown

Salgado Jones Givet Olsson

Hoilett Reid Emerton Pedersen

McCarthy Kalinic

Subs: Robinson (GK), Andrews, Dunn, van Heerden, Jacobsen, Nelsen, Roberts

Prefer to see givet rested for bigger matches, and would prefer van heerden to get a chance ahead of pedersen.

glad to see kalinic start, fella needs a goal real bad.

4-0 rovers

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy with the line up, although I would have liked to see van Heerden getting a start. We could always bring Pedersen on to do nothing. I like the look of our front two as well. This will be a good work out for Reid and Emerton and hopefully push for first team starts, so Pedersen and Andrews can be dropped.

Looks a better side than the one we put out against Chelsea!

Was thinking the same thing. Hoilett, McCarthy and Kalinic replacing Diouf, Andrews and Roberts will probably please most Rovers fans. Think we'll see (or in my case, hear) that N'Zonzi is missed in central midfield though.

It'll be very interesting to see what sort of team we put out. In a mixture of hope and expectation, I think we might see...

................Brown

. Hoilett Reid Emerton Elrio

........Kalinic McCarthy

I like the look of the team, from http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~1838124,00.html

Brown

Hoilett Reid Emerton Pedersen

McCarthy Kalinic

Subs: Robinson (GK), Andrews, Dunn, van Heerden, Jacobsen, Nelsen, Roberts

Oh, I was only one away from being perfect!

A bit gutted than Van Heerden isn't playing though, after Kalinic he was the one I was most wanting to play. Maybe Pedersen can give himself a confident boost in time for Old Trafford though.

Archived