BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Chelski

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's your commitment? Train from East Croydon to Gatwick, hop on a shuttle, hire a car at Manchester - sorted! No doubt there are a few Chelsea fans doing something similar - you might even have blagged a lift from Manchester!

i have not got the money for that sort of commitment.

i have not got the money for that sort of commitment.

I don't think people realise how much it costs to get to Rovers from London - I am further away, near Hastings on the south coast - also the time it takes, especially mid week. The premier league don't. Is it little wonder that the carling cup is seen as a nothing cup - even though it gets you a place in Europe to the winners. A cup game played - quater final to boot - during mid week.

Damn, why didn't we play with that forward line vs Fulham and Stoke? We would have been at least 2-3 points better off. My only concern is Salgado's pace and Pedersen, who shows up once every 10 games to play a match. Hopefully it's today.

Chelsea's team is ridiculous though. They rest many first team players, but still have Ballack, Deco, Malouda, Joe Cole etc. in their starting 11. How the hell are we supposed to compete with that.

Also, could this be Benni's last start for the club? :(

Kalinic is going to need chances created for him to put them away, he isn't the type of striker who will create something out of nothing. I hope people bear that in mind when they give their opinion of his performance after the game.

We have 3 strikers up front, and besides Dunn our midfield is as creative as it's going to get. We really won't be able to help him out much more than this.

Archived