BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Of Wigan Away

cn174

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like once again our midfield keeps giving the ball away, and as the away team that is not good it just put more pressure on us

Typified when Nzonzi roamed forward and waited an eternity from some support on the right... we then lost possession and almost conceded on the counter.

Why is Roberts on ahead of Kalinic? Why is Andrew's still on the pitch?

Hoillet has been pretty poor today as well.

Roberts is a former Wigan player, so generally you would expect him to be more driven to score. No one to swap for Andrews, otherwise he wouldn't have started in the first place.

Is it just me or do our lot look like they've been on the turkey & trifle too much????

Is it just me or do our lot look like they've been on the turkey & trifle too much????

Clever McCarthy trying to use Roberts arse as a shield...

Roberts is a former Wigan player, so generally you would expect him to be more driven to score. No one to swap for Andrews, otherwise he wouldn't have started in the first place.

No, Roberts is sh!t. Hasn't been driven to score all season and I doubt that will change today. All he does is back into defenders and moan at the referee.

Pedersen for Andrews and move Salgado into the middle. Simple.

Archived