BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] City Away - Monday 11 January 2010

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S**t football = scraping games = dwindling crowds = battling against relegation

Allardyce only got bolton to where they were because of luck, those two lucky players being Jaskalainen and Anelka.

Go away Fat Man. I've supported you but I've had enough.

Ill agree that we look better AFTER the changes but it is sheer nonsense to suggest that we arent playing to Sams tactics.

We sure are - we set Citeh up perfectly from one of our own throw ins there.

This can't go on.

Terrible clash of heads between Givet and Nzonzi.

If i was dreaming i'm certainly awake now.

What worries me is if we are expecting this young Algerian & Meriem to sure up our midfield then we are in all sorts of trouble. As bad as it is now, its a big ask to ask two new signings of this ilk to change the whole dimension of the team. Hope i'm wrong.

I am not someone who rants and raves but this is IT.

We are leaking ridiculous number of goals away from home- why? Because we are a side lacking in pace and ideas.

We need a new goal keeper, two midfield players who can pass a ball and wingers with pace who can deliver balls into the box.

If Sam cannot change things, he needs to be replaced because we cannot continue to play so badly.

I'll agree with Abbey we need to give it a real go- if we are going to lose by three or four goals we may as well attack and play some decent football.

what a load of ######, one of the worst I have seen for first 70 mins. no effort, tactics, heart, desire or skill.

Fine the lot of them 2 weeks wages and kick Sam's fat ass all the way back to Ewood with a warning that no win against fulham means your out

Forget the Semi-Final, Sunday is now a huge game for Rovers and should be the PRIORITY.

Disagree. BOTH games are now massive for the manager, the players and the Club.

We need to see a semblance of organisation, tactical awareness, passion and pride in the shirt.

In both games.

Archived