BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Semi Final 2Nd Leg

philipl

Bit bemused by some of the reaction on here. There are positives. People have said before they want us to have a go away from home rather than a drab park-the-bus mentality - we did and have scored 4 goals at Villa Park - two of them through very, very nice football and not "hoofball". Ollson has proved that he is more than capable of taking the left wing spot from Pedersen. kalinic has proved that if you give him chances he will score. Of course there are negatives. The first is that a lot of people on here have kidded themselves that our defence is good. It's not. And it never has been, even under Hughes. The difference now is Brad - or the lack of him. It's also proved that as good as Dunn is, he's no long term solution as he gets injured far too often.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Some players are doing good tonight"...........AND?!?!?!?!

How exactly is that going to help us? For Wigan? We have half of a season of nothing to look forward to now. Just making sure we don't get relegated. Are these the "positives" people see? Is this what football is about? Wading in mediocrity? That in our biggest game of the season we got thrashed again and look utterly helpless?

only arse scored 6?

I'm talking about the manner. I was at that match and it was one of our better performnces. Arsenal were phnomenal. Man city was worse. Chelsea was worse birmingam was worse. Etc etc.... Had we not lost a man and a goal thanks to samba's mistake we would not be in this situation.

thought you was ignoring me chuck ?

Give me time.

Edit: The comeback's on!

At least we've saved the result from being embarrassing, losing by the odd goal isn't anything to be ashamed of. I was terrified our confidence would be smashed.

"Some players are doing good tonight"...........AND?!?!?!?!

How exactly is that going to help us? For Wigan? We have half of a season of nothing to look forward to now. Just making sure we don't get relegated. Are these the "positives" people see? Is this what football is about? Wading in mediocrity? That in our biggest game of the season we got thrashed again and look utterly helpless?

im drunk but you are a tit

Just 2 more now!

If only we'd have kept our head with 10 men (that sh*t rule spoilt what was a great cup tie)

For once I won't blame Big Sam for this as he got his tactics spot on and we played with imagination and passed it well.

Pedersen also looked very compossed on the ball in midfield. Shame he can't tackle.

Archived