SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Semi Final 2Nd Leg

philipl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCarthy for Dunn.

That makes more sense. Still, I forsee more villa goals. If only we kept playing attacking. I've seen so many teams go in the lead early against "better" teams and then sit back from the 20th odd minute onwards. No prizes on guessing how it always ends up.

Oh and now it's 4-2... <_<

This is devastating... how can we go 2-0 down and then capitulate like this. It's Arsenal all over again. It just shows what happens when we try to attack.

Are you mad? It all went t*ts up when our clueless manager told them to sit back and DEFEND!!

Well and truly over.

Allardyce f*cked it again by instructing them to sit back and inviting Villa on to us after we went 2 up - clueless c*nt.

1 win in what now, 14? Allardyce out tomorrow morning please.

I'm not his biggest fan, but how exactly is this Allardyce's fault? He got the tactics spot on today. He didn't tell Givet not to stop the cross. He didn't tell Nelsen to fall over under a challenge from that ugly prick. He didn't tell the ref to gift them two goals and send a player off.

Archived