Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Complete Basturk Deal

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bastürk, you are my Turkish Delight

you are my Turkish Delight

you are my Turkish Delight.

Is that so he can keep Reid company on the treatment table?

League table starting to like more likely how it's gonna be at the end of the season wouldn't you say Rudolph?

Nah Schoey he may be able to play against our mate West Ham at the weekend though.

I used to love this fella - great eye for a pass, top ball control and quick feet. Mind you I haven't seen him much since 2005 :blink:.

Still as Ozzie said he cannot be any worse than some of our current 'players' and will at least create a chance or two. Good signing considering I doubt we've paid any fee, and I'd guess he's on relatively small wages.

completely injury prone, but then again arent all our midfielders.

hoping for more of a tugay and hakan sukur and less of a hakan unsal with this one.

we shall see.

I remember those goals suker scored away at fulham.... quality. we had a good side then!!!

Rudolf, for a self confessed educated lad, you dont half talk some rubbish, does your mummy know you come on here? Mind you she will be working and you will just be home from school!!

Not its to ensure we stay in this league & start climbing the table further...unlike your bunch of muppets - no league win since 31st October...Oh dear (almost 3 months now)!!

Reid's no longer injured you clown!

FFS you know you have just gauranteed his return to injury dont you?!

Has to an improvement on Keef.

Im not so sure you know....he's a good player that Keef fella!

and here I will be signaled out for being too negative again, but if this isn't a hopeless signing, I don't know what it is. We've pretty much just signed Salgado again, only this time he'll be injured a lot of the time.

With proper training and leadership perhaps we could get him fit and use him as the creative force we have been missing for so long...but then again we don't have a manager that can do that.

Guest Kamy100

Could be just what we need, like toogs, he has never relied on pace. He is a very clever player who can pass/create things. If Sam can get his head right then he can do well for us.

With proper training and leadership perhaps we could get him fit and use him as the creative force we have been missing for so long...but then again we don't have a manager that can do that.

We've actually got a manager with a reputation for doing just that. Just because Salgado hasn't been a success, it doesn't mean Basturk won't be. He could be a flop, but if we get him fit and playing at a fraction of what he used to be, he could be an excellent bit of business.

Archived