BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Complete Basturk Deal

Even now he'd be an improvement. Bottom line is Tugay should still be a Rover.

Basturk appears to be playing well tonight in a friendly - though I heard the result was still 00 which is pathetic against 'fleetwood' when you see the side that Rovers put out.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot is riding on this guy for us. We need one of either him or Dunn available each game I think to really push on. Hope he can come into the side in the next couple of weeks.

I disagree, not a lot is riding on this guy at all. A free signing, a wealth of experience, a very short term deal and we are currently 11th in the table. If nothing comes of it we've lost 3 months wages and we carry on as we are.

I disagree, not a lot is riding on this guy at all. A free signing, a wealth of experience, a very short term deal and we are currently 11th in the table. If nothing comes of it we've lost 3 months wages and we carry on as we are.

Well, we won't lose anything if he doesn't go well so I take your point. What I was saying is if we want to improve and go up the table we need to massively improve our creativity and this is the person we will be looking to....

If he urns out well we will solve one of our biggest problems at the moment.

I think I'm going to head to Wigan on Tuesday night in the hope of seeing Basturk make an appearance for the ressies.

I shouldn't think he and Linganzi have gone off to Dubai so I'm expecting both to start.

It's a strange feeling being excited about a reserve game...

I think I'm going to head to Wigan on Tuesday night in the hope of seeing Basturk make an appearance for the ressies.

I shouldn't think he and Linganzi have gone off to Dubai so I'm expecting both to start.

It's a strange feeling being excited about a reserve game...

He is in the starting 11 today together with Grella, Di santo and Lingnazi.

Isnt there a live-update from the game?

Went along tonight and a solid performance from a pretty young side.

Basturk looked decent and has an unbelievable amount of energy. Very fast legs and not afraid to get his foot in, which surprised me. Could be decent for us although he's probably only the same build as Villanueva was.

Disappointed with Linganzi. Was playing on the right of midfield and did very little of note. Seemed like he was just going through the motions.

Sat three seats away from Roberto Martinez and his crew. Interesting that they were more concerned about in the score at the San Siro than they were about what was happening in front of them at Robin Park.

• Backroom

Basturk looked decent and has an unbelievable amount of energy. Very fast legs and not afraid to get his foot in, which surprised me. Could be decent for us although he's probably only the same build as Villanueva was.

Disappointed with Linganzi. Was playing on the right of midfield and did very little of note. Seemed like he was just going through the motions.

Sat three seats away from Roberto Martinez and his crew. Interesting that they were more concerned about in the score at the San Siro than they were about what was happening in front of them at Robin Park.

who scored muddboy?

According to the the official site Linganzi scored?

Also Righters on the score sheet - how did he do?

Says on the lancashire evening telegraph Amine Linganzi got two assists in first half before scoring the third.

Archived