BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Complete Basturk Deal

Disappointed with Linganzi. Was playing on the right of midfield and did very little of note. Seemed like he was just going through the motions,

Strange. LET seem to think he set up 2 and scored the last?

LET Report

New signing Amine Linganzi set up two first-half goals for Maceo Rigters before scoring the third late on against a youthful Wigan side at Robin Park.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rigters got the first two: one an easy header and the second a nice drive across the 'keeper from 10 yards.

Linganzi for the third with a tap in – set up by Rigters.

Rigters looked better than I remember. A powerful player and probably no worse than Jason Roberts, which isn't saying much.

Rigters got the first two: one an easy header and the second a nice drive across the 'keeper from 10 yards.

Rigters looked better than I remember. A powerful player and probably no worse than Jason Roberts, which isn't saying much.

You haven't mixed the players up per chance? Descriptions sound opposite.

Except Rigters scored 2! Would be ironic if he came good as his contract ran out!

Perhaps Tris went????

I read Basturk did an overhead kick that went close? thats the sort of entertainement we all want. Small and powerful was the report.

All the reports say Linguini had a blinder, I don't know what else you call 2 assists and a goal, playing out of position.

Also glad to see a diamond, perhaps a sign of things to come??????

-----------------Robbo-----------------

new player---Samba---Givet-----Olsson

-------------Anderton MKII-------------

-------New player-----Pedersen---------

--------------Tugay MKII?--------------

----------Di Santo------Kalinic--------

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Wonder how far away from fitness this guy is?

We only have 10 games after today and he only has a contract till the end of the season, he may not get many chances to show what he can do at this rate.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't he only have a 3 month contract?

It will have run out before he gets round to playing!

I think there was speculation when he was signed that he had played so little football recently that it would take almost the whole of his contract to get him match fit.

It currently looks like another waste of wages.

I think there was speculation when he was signed that he had played so little football recently that it would take almost the whole of his contract to get him match fit.

It currently looks like another waste of wages.

What were you expecting? He wasnt going to start for the first month so to see him on the brink of the first team, virtually match fit, is as good as we could have realistically hoped for.

Archived