BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Terry

Ricky

So the England captain has now been named as the premier league footballer who was having an affair with a team mates partner. Wayne Bridge has been named as the team mate in question.

He's previously got in trouble for orgnising tours of stamford bridge training facilities at a cost of 10 grand, his dad was caught dealing drugs by the NOTW and his mum and mum in law were caught shoplifting.... good work England Captain.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Always thought the bloke was a pr1ck, the sad thing is cause he's a good player if Bridge was still there no doubt he'd get forced out of the club

So the England captain has now been named as the premier league footballer who was having an affair with a team mates partner. Wayne Bridge has been named as the team mate in question.

He's previously got in trouble for orgnising tours of stamford bridge training facilities at a cost of 10 grand, his dad was caught dealing drugs by the NOTW and his mum and mum in law were caught shoplifting.... good work England Captain.

All part of the FA's RESPECT CAMPAIGN i'd have thought Ricky.

or just a sad reflection of todays society and todays modern day leaders.

doing another man´s wife isnt a crime and what his parent does, he shouldnt be held accountable for.

regarding doing tours for 10k, cant see a problem there, if people are willing to fork over their money for it, then whats the problem.

cant stand the retard, but this thread reminds me of tabloid journalism.

doing another man´s wife isnt a crime and what his parent does, he shouldnt be held accountable for.

regarding doing tours for 10k, cant see a problem there, if people are willing to fork over their money for it, then whats the problem.

cant stand the retard, but this thread reminds me of tabloid journalism.

True but he should be at the very least respectable, responsible and someone you can let your kids looks up to. However he is a disgraceful example, arrogant ego-manic and seemingly dislikeable individual (nice of him to crap all over a team mate). It's a shame that numerous experienced managers want to put the leadership of their teams in his hands. The guy is a disgrace and the sooner his is brought into check by someone the better.

I think back to a Carling cup or league game at Ewood a couple of years ago when he fouled and assaulted our strikers throughout the game without restraint from the officials, there is never any chance he would have had that luxury unless he was England captain and such a prevalent football figure.

Cheating on your wife with a good friend's girlfriend speaks volumes about your character.

As far as the tours thing being ok - it'd be OK if it was being done through official channels, with the money going to Chelsea and Terry getting a 10k cut. Accepting ten grand in a brown envelope and pretending the guests are personal friends is certainly morally questionable. I hope someone checked that he paid income tax on it.

What his parents get up to has nothing to do with his character, I agree. There are plenty of people with shady parents who grow up fine, and vice versa.

Be interesting to read the Screws on Sunday to see the timeline of all this. He was already on thin ice as England captain - I hope he loses a few sponsors as a result, because money seems to be the only thing that matters to him.

Didn't he also get done for peeing at the bar in a night club instead of using the toilet?

Always thought he was a k**b, and is exactly the reason why I can't stand the national side anymore, him Lampard, A Cole and J Cole, all tossers.

The guy has no class, humility, personality or respect for anyone. Never seems to have, never will have. I cannot believe that his now wife put up with him cheating early on in their relationship to marry and have kids with him. What some people will do for money and notoriety eh?

He is a disgrace to not only his club but to his country and I cannot believe that people want this chav, scum, miscreant representing us as captain of our country in football.

The guy earns £150k+ per week, can he not be respectful to the general public for 15 years and hopefully we will never have to see the irksome little scumbag again.

I certainly don't want him as captain of my country's football team. The only example he sets is a bad one.

However, as Gav says, there are others in the England team who are of similar ilk and thus I too find it difficult to raise any enthusiasm for the side.

Not a crime but surely isn't the required behaviour of the national teams captain is it?

if we had journos, digging dirt up about you, im sure there would be something too.

the point being, if that is the worst they can come up with, then to me, thats not bad.

football history is filled, with much more shady characters and might i add, one of those is currently at our club.

as i said, this thread closely resembles, the worst kind of tabloid journalism. Trying to manipulate some sort of connection with his mothers, fathers and mother in law actions. He has no responsibility for their actions what so ever, so the fact they are even mentioned, is a desperate attempt to "prove" something. But in the end, nothing more then a cheap shot and the term grasping at straws comes to mind, as i said tabloid journalism at is "best"

• Backroom

Didn't he also get done for peeing at the bar in a night club instead of using the toilet?

Always thought he was a k**b, and is exactly the reason why I can't stand the national side anymore, him Lampard, A Cole and J Cole, all tossers.

Can I add Ferdinand to that list?

if we had journos, digging dirt up about you, im sure there would be something too.

the point being, if that is the worst they can come up with, then to me, thats not bad.

football history is filled, with much more shady characters and might i add, one of those is currently at our club.

as i said, this thread closely resembles, the worst kind of tabloid journalism. Trying to manipulate some sort of connection with his mothers, fathers and mother in law actions. He has no responsibility for their actions what so ever, so the fact they are even mentioned, is a desperate attempt to "prove" something. But in the end, nothing more then a cheap shot and the term grasping at straws comes to mind, as i said tabloid journalism at is "best"

Well I'll tell you as a fact I have never done anything as bad as cheat on my wife with my best mates missus, and if to you that isn't such a bad act then our morla standards obviously differ.

so now they are best mates..? or is that just something you added..?

terry is a public figure, the man has a camera in his face and a microphone up his ass on a daily basis. IF they cant find more then that,then thats not much.

So if piddling on dance floors, screwing around behind your wife's back, including with a work-mate's wife, spitting at opponents, taking dodgy back-handers and getting absolutely ######-faced in-front of Americans on 9/11 isn't what you'd consider bad, what would you define as being "bad" then?

Archived