BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Summer Transfers (2010)

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=cops-foil-fans-plot-to-paint-david-dunn-s-home-claret-and-blue%26method=full%26objectid=22109867%26siteid=93463-name_page.html

At the bottom of the article Nicko links us with Gothenburg's Icelandic centre-half Ragnar Sigurdsson.

Any Swedish contributers know if he is any good?

I suggest it is a bit hard to speculate on potential transfers in the summer. It is possible Rovers could have a new owner - who may want to change the manager etc etc.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will sign both players. Both have pace and that is what we are missing in our team.

I'm indifferent towards Dindane. He would give us something different, but he can be a turkey in front of goal. Belhadj, on the other hand, would be a much welcomed addition.

Let´s just hope there is cash for Sam. He won´t buy this guy first if there won´t be money enough. There will other clubs keen on him when the deadline is closing. We should buy him early and come out with news when the window is open.

Nigel Reo Coker or Sidwell will be on the move from Villa.

Either would be good signings.

Can´t afford their wages. Sidwell was once on 50K at Chelsea. No thanks.

Sidwell would be perfect for us.

I'm starting to wonder if Sam has pulled a great trick with Kalinic. 3 of the last 4 summers we've signed a striker that has been brilliant in their first season - then they've either moved on or got too big for their boots. If we can repeat the trick this Summer, we could have two strikers next season hitting the heights at the same time. It's been a while since that happened.

Don't know much about the Pole - could he play with Kali?

If Wolves go down, Kevin Doyle please.

He has surprised me this season, but didn't Nicko (not Kalinic) hint that he was on silly wages at Wolves? Anyway, he might stay in the PL with his current team since at least two of the relegation spots are spoken for already...

That Polish fella has been linked to a lot of different clubs, I wouldn't read too much into that until Nicko can shed some light on it (if possible).

Nicko mentioned in Jan that he was one of those being looked at for the striker role...

Archived