BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Summer Transfers (2010)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your criteria for reporting was countries that have qualified then I was wrong in praising your post, especially since there are over 30 every 4 years, I'll probe more before making assumptions from you in the future.

Look kiddo, if you want to start insulting my country, then you leave the avenue open for me to start on yours and I presume your American. I'll mention the fact you employ more foreign coaches than most countries especially people from Britain (you have a serious amount of our hilarious coaches working on your soil by the way) or even the fact a level 2 over here is ranked higher than your B licence. I have friends who have worked in your country and all have come back saying one thing you just don't get it. Believe me I am more than qualified to say this as I have family who work/have worked at some of your biggest teams. You've only just started in the world of football and think your already a force, your not your toddlers. If you knew anything about the science of football you'd understand my point, you don't and a country that ranks 45th when they are 114th population wise, is a good achievement. You have 300,000,000 and its even the most popular sport up till about the age of 12 or so in your country, and yet you'll crash and burn again this year, because you apply all your training from non-dynamic sports to football.

Bloody wikipiedia gave me Georgia and I'll hold my hands up for it. You however, obviously don't understand significance, as anything over 5% basically is a major difference, so perhaps you shouldn't comment on that either. Scotland have been playing football almost as long as your countries been in existence, so I wouldn't expect you to understand. It would appear your just intent on insulting my home nation as much as most on here, so you can get classed with the rest of the tossers.

Your country has one of the easiest groups in the world to qualify from, a fact you sorely miss. We have the hardest Europe, and yet we are there or there abouts most times.

I will never sit by whilst idiots insult my country and will always fight back, because I'm proud to be SCOTTISH and always have been and will be. As always other's started this insulting Scotland and our league, without understanding or knowledge or even bothering to read up on correlations and background, but I've come to expect that these days.

For a country as small as ours we've contributed more to the beautiful game than you ever will, proven through history (history is more than 10-15 years in the rest of the world).

You're

If your criteria for reporting was countries that have qualified then I was wrong in praising your post, especially since there are over 30 every 4 years, I'll probe more before making assumptions from you in the future.

Look kiddo, if you want to start insulting my country, then you leave the avenue open for me to start on yours and I presume your American. I'll mention the fact you employ more foreign coaches than most countries especially people from Britain (you have a serious amount of our hilarious coaches working on your soil by the way) or even the fact a level 2 over here is ranked higher than your B licence. I have friends who have worked in your country and all have come back saying one thing you just don't get it. Believe me I am more than qualified to say this as I have family who work/have worked at some of your biggest teams. You've only just started in the world of football and think your already a force, your not your toddlers. If you knew anything about the science of football you'd understand my point, you don't and a country that ranks 45th when they are 114th population wise, is a good achievement. You have 300,000,000 and its even the most popular sport up till about the age of 12 or so in your country, and yet you'll crash and burn again this year, because you apply all your training from non-dynamic sports to football.

Bloody wikipiedia gave me Georgia and I'll hold my hands up for it. You however, obviously don't understand significance, as anything over 5% basically is a major difference, so perhaps you shouldn't comment on that either. Scotland have been playing football almost as long as your countries been in existence, so I wouldn't expect you to understand. It would appear your just intent on insulting my home nation as much as most on here, so you can get classed with the rest of the tossers.

Your country has one of the easiest groups in the world to qualify from, a fact you sorely miss. We have the hardest Europe, and yet we are there or there abouts most times.

I will never sit by whilst idiots insult my country and will always fight back, because I'm proud to be SCOTTISH and always have been and will be. As always other's started this insulting Scotland and our league, without understanding or knowledge or even bothering to read up on correlations and background, but I've come to expect that these days.

For a country as small as ours we've contributed more to the beautiful game than you ever will, proven through history (history is more than 10-15 years in the rest of the world).

Whoa! You're an angry wee fella aren't you?

I'm Nigerian. Do us next!

Ooooooh back on topic ladies! :lol:

Id love to see us make a move for Jamie O'Hara in the summer - he looks very good and would be a massive improvement on the likes of Andrews & Reid..

I thought we may have moved for him in January at the end of his loan period, Agree though he would be a good signing, he has bundles of energy, great shot on him (left footed I think, bonus) can tackle and a good range of passes, only one goal this season with four assists in what was the worse team in the league so room for improvement, IMO, now let me think who was that goal against?. ;)

Jamie O'hara would be an excellent signing IMO :) However I doubt Harry will et him leave for less than 5million + there maybe other teams interested like Everton, Villa maybe, Birmingham etc etc and they have bigger budgets than us so very much doubt it will happen :(

Other players worth a shout: Ledley, Kevin Prince Boeteng, Matthews (Cardiff), Brunt (Not too bad), Robbie Keane, Charlie Adam, Mateovsky (Forrest) this kid looks the real deal i feel and is a big help to their current form and league position....

PS im sick of grella getting injured, as bad as dunn and reidy now him !! but does look a good player when gets a few games under his belt :(

Jamie O'hara would be an excellent signing IMO :) However I doubt Harry will et him leave for less than 5million + there maybe other teams interested like Everton, Villa maybe, Birmingham etc etc and they have bigger budgets than us so very much doubt it will happen :(

Sure, they'd like £5m. We'd like that for Andrews but we ain't gonna get it. O'Hara doesn't figure in Redknapp's plans and only has a year and a half left on his contract, they're not in a great bargaining position. I agree that he's looked very promising for Pompey and would add some much needed energy to our midfield.

PS im sick of grella getting injured, as bad as dunn and reidy now him !! but does look a good player when gets a few games under his belt :(

It's a sick joke that our best midfielders have been blighted by injury, whilst the also-rans remain fit for selection.

O'Hara doesn't figure in Redknapp's plans and only has a year and a half left on his contract

Are you sure? I could swear he signed a four year contract with Spurs just prior to his loan move to Pompey. I could be wrong though.

Whoa! You're an angry wee fella aren't you?

I'm Nigerian. Do us next!

Aint Nigeria the one where players get recycled? They hit 35 and get given a passport saying 18 on it under a new name? :lol:

And did anyone read the scottish post hearing the music from braveheart in the background? :rock:

Anywho....

Defenders

I think we look pretty solid, the emergence of Olsson and Jones makes life a little easier. We have plenty of cover across the back four so im hapopy.

Centre Midfield

Jamie O'Hara - Top player, wicked left foot and a very good 'all-rounder'.

Joe Ledley - Young, very talented, free

Kevin Prince Boateng - Maudy little ###### but good football

Radslaw Majewski - Young Polish attacking midfielder at Forest, no doubt he will be in the premiership, very good player with a wicked shot on him.

Wingers

Kris Commons - Very consistant, good left foot, relitively cheap and would be a reliable player to have for the left.

Jermaine Pennent - ###### but good footballer and is a 'proper winger' as id call him. Also not happy in spain last time i heard?

Strikers

Kris Boyd - Free, good goal scoring record, worth a gamble.

Franco Di Santo - If he was cheap enough might be worth a punt.

Ivan Klasnic - Surely gotta be looked at. Cheap, has took to the premiership like a duck to water and scores goals. Think he would shine next to Kalanic aswell.

Ive just done BFS whole scouting job for the summer, just go sign them up now sam :lol:

Are you sure? I could swear he signed a four year contract with Spurs just prior to his loan move to Pompey. I could be wrong though.

Last I heard his contract extended to 2011, but I had another look and you are correct. His new deal runs until 2013. Still, he doesn't feature in Redknapp's immediate plans, and £5m is on the steep side. Do they still owe us any money for Bentley? That could come into play.

Last I heard his contract extended to 2011, but I had another look and you are correct. His new deal runs until 2013. Still, he doesn't feature in Redknapp's immediate plans, and £5m is on the steep side. Do they still owe us any money for Bentley? That could come into play.

O'Hara has a future at Spurs, they won't sell unless we are talking crazy money - Huddlestone or Jenas will be sacrificed to make way for the lad. We might as well as forget about it. They would be daft to let him go as he is a real talent.

We could potentially go into sign Huddlestone again. But frankly I think we will look younger and cheaper.

We could potentially go into sign Huddlestone again. But frankly I think we will look younger and cheaper.

Huddlestone would be absolutely perfect in this 4-2-3-1 we play, he could sit deep and use his brilliant long range of passing from deep. He's exactly what we need in this formation, with a box-to-box player (N'Zonzi, Emerton) alongside him.

He's only 23 by the way!

Huddlestone would be absolutely perfect in this 4-2-3-1 we play, he could sit deep and use his brilliant long range of passing from deep. He's exactly what we need in this formation, with a box-to-box player (N'Zonzi, Emerton) alongside him.

He's only 23 by the way!

No way we could afford him.

Archived