BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Playing In Sydney!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know if Kalinic is ready for this one? I am looking forward to see him play and become more and more worried the longer he stays injured.

Nicko reported thta he was a doubt for the start of the season, so I guess you might be disappointed.

Anybody know if Kalinic is ready for this one? I am looking forward to see him play and become more and more worried the longer he stays injured.

Having just trawled through for the digest, it appears he is doubtful for the start of the season.

Team:

ROVERS: Bunn, Salgado, Olsson, Nelsen, Givet, Grella, Emerton, Dunn, Pedersen, Diouf, Nzonzi.

Subs: Andrews, Robinson, Jacobsen, Jones, Hanley, Chimbonda, Linganzi, Morris, Rigters, Hoilett.

I'm guessing Roberts is injured or being wrapped in cotton wool given Niko being crocked.

I was going to be sarcastic about Diouf in the lone striker role and then thought about it a bit more, In theory he has the attributes needed to play the role. His close control is pretty good, He's over 6 foot tall, and he'll go to ground to win free kicks if touched by a defender.

Archived