BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew that horror miss from Emerton was going to haunt us. Other than that chance we've looked awful second half. Someone stop that clown talking to the players at half time please.

Eh? Why did Allardyce instruct Emerton to miss any sitter that comes his way? :blink:

*Checks the Summer Transfer Topic for what people said about Heskey...*

If I knew we'd be getting Benjani instead I'd have been very happy with Heskey.

I only got one look at Emerton's miss but it looked to me like he was stretching for the ball and just couldn't connect.

To be fair I got one look too, but it looked as if he just had to tap it in. I dunno, I was starting to cheer as the ball came to him.

Eh? Why did Allardyce instruct Emerton to miss any sitter that comes his way? :blink:

When did I say that? I was commenting that we have been ###### in the second half. Please stop going around the forum quoting people trying to provoke arguments, it's getting boring.

Good save Bunn! We look a different team 2nd half. BFS at Halftime: "Sit back lads and hoof it, I know best"

Sadly that's probably exactly what happened, after all that's been the script in nearly every other game this season. In Sam's tiny mind it worked against Everton so it's got to work in the other 37 games right? Oh ....

Oh well, I'll check back at full-time after I've finished watching Spooks. I'm going 3-1, Heskey hat-trick just to rub salt in the wound. ;)

I think Pedersen has been alright this season, what we have been clearly lacking for about 3 years is a midfielder who can pass the ball around and control the tempo of games, but instead we have been constantly looking at strikers.

Anyway back on topic - does this game have to be decided tonight? ET + Pens? EDIT: No need, our 2nd half syndrome has struck again.

Archived