BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly that's probably exactly what happened, after all that's been the script in nearly every other game this season. In Sam's tiny mind it worked against Everton so it's got to work in the other 37 games right? Oh ....

Oh well, I'll check back at full-time after I've finished watching Spooks. I'm going 3-1, Heskey hat-trick just to rub salt in the wound. ;)

Uncanny :blink:

Ah well that's the cup gone for a season. Not the end of the world by any means would much rather win on Saturday than tonight. 2nd goal I thought Bunn should have done better on, poor keeping at near post then missed the 3rd :(

It's given a few a run out who haven't played much so far.

do we ever need some talent up front, go a goal up and the opposition must know thats all we will score, safe in the knowledge we collapse in 2nd halves. glad it ain't a league game is the only pathetic solice.

Yet during the transfer window, how many on here said no to Heskey. Yet he scored and set up Villa's goal. Heskey bring not just a few goals but assists for the team.

Archived