Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Fulham

cn174

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 Dammit!

Did they deserve it?

Yes, we were happy to let them have the ball and just try and foul them. Then we'd hoof it aimlessly. We can't string two passes together after we scored. Grella is awful today and is just being a dirty little @#/?.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could actually pass the ball like Fulham can(well instructed and trained to do so). Real Madrid, you are having a laugh you negative anti football clown :(

You must be joking. Why not take Grella off? More of the hoofball then lads.

Don't know how you're working that out - Nzonzi is far more of an attacking threat if we're going to be pumping the ball into the box late on, if we're still needing a goal.

Benji has looked pretty decent so far to be fair to him.

Putting a good bit of pressure on, Benjani not looking too bad, though is over hitting all his crosses. Grella 2/10 useless,nearly as bad as Keith(!)

grella was a ghost, complete waste of 70 mins of a winnable match when we could have had anyone else on making a contribution.

thought writing was on wall murphy with a freekick right on the edge.....phew

inadequate. The players said it themselves - if we didn't win today, the draw vs City would have been useless. And that's just what happened. It was also a fairly logical result. No Dunn, no Olsson, no one to replace them, and we have little attacking threat from midfield. We could barely mount a decent attack the 2nd half.

4 games without a win...

Eh? You don't half talk rubbish sometimes! It's a straight swap, how is that going for a draw?

We're doing a lot of pressing, I can see us scoring.

A straight swap, in a game that the opponent is well on top of us in? Genius. I bet Jose, Rafa and Fabio are papping it. :)

We should be going for it by bringing an attacking player on surely? We're at home FFS!

A draw would be more than fair on us.

Am at the game - plenty singing anti-Sam songs round here (N01) - boos a plenty too (not from me I hasten to add!) Think these last stupid comments from old fat head may have been the straw to break the camels back with some.

Archived