BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

If we drew at West Ham that would leave us 6 points clear of them with 2 games remaining. At the moment we have +8 better goal difference. If they won both of theirs and we lost both of ours we would be level on points and that goal difference would become very close.

Therefore it would be beneficial if City could 'damage' that goal difference a bit more later today. I'd still be happy with any City win tho !!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I reckon a draw is the best result given Brum are down to 10 men.

Arguably the worst game I've ever seen and I include one of the lino's! How either of these clueless teams could survive is beyond me.

A lot of nasty tackles and everyone in the ref's face at every opportunity. A draw moves Big Club above us by the way.

The draw keeps Brum deep in trouble and they have two tough away games at Newcastle and Tottenham and what will now be a critical home game against Fulham. Wolves will be 4 behind us and with our superior goal difference (as long as we maintain it) they will need to pick up 5 points from 9 to get past us.

• Backroom

United won't have it wrapped up by the time we play them. I think it's quite possible they win the league at ewood

United won't have it wrapped up by the time we play them. I think it's quite possible they win the league at ewood

Yup, can't see us getting anything against United who will be at full strength and will need either a win or draw from Rovers game depending on what they do against Chelsea.

• Backroom

If they beat Chelsea then a point at ewood would be enough, come on Venkys time to send sir Alex a nice gift!

Archived