BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

Didn't say it was the same, but getting spanked 7-1 at Old Trafford and getting five put past you at home are both horrific defeats, no?

They are, but the two situations are entirely different albeit neither are entirely excusable.

Fulham had got the points in the bag required for safety by last night and mentally "were on the beach" during that first half. When we took the day off against ManUre at OT we didn't have the points we needed for the season in the bag.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-5 to Liverpool must rank alongside 7-0 away to Man Utd.

I wonder if the Fulham fans will now be calling for Hughes's head and whether if they are 3-0 up with 5 mins to go in their next game there will be mass booing should anybody have the temerity to pass the ball backwards and along the ground in order to retain possession in a professional manner rather than lumping it hopefully into the box and handing possession to the other team.

Personally I doubt it cos I'd imagine that Fulham fans will understand the game better and be better all round 'thinkers' than our lot.

Really?

I mean.... really?

You honestly typed that out, read it yourself, and STILL chose to press 'Add Reply'?

2-5 to Liverpool must rank alongside 7-0 away to Man Utd.

I wonder if the Fulham fans will now be calling for Hughes's head and whether if they are 3-0 up with 5 mins to go in their next game there will be mass booing should anybody have the temerity to pass the ball backwards and along the ground in order to retain possession in a professional manner rather than lumping it hopefully into the box and handing possession to the other team.

Personally I doubt it cos I'd imagine that Fulham fans will understand the game better and be better all round 'thinkers' than our lot.

Well I think you've just proved they aren't ;)

Fulham have less than three weeks to secure a deal for manager Mark Hughes or risk losing him for nothing because of a "get-out" clause in his current contract.

Read more: The Sun

Hughes with a bit more cash back at rovers.. I'd love it but highly unlikely

• Backroom

Don't think we've got a chance at all for Hughes.

I wouldn't mind having a little flutter on him going to Aston Villa though if Houllier decides he's too ill to return.

A good shout.

Fulham should pull out all the stops to keep him, though.

They are, but the two situations are entirely different albeit neither are entirely excusable.

Fulham had got the points in the bag required for safety by last night and mentally "were on the beach" during that first half. When we took the day off against ManUre at OT we didn't have the points we needed for the season in the bag.

What about Barca beating Real 5-0?

One off results like the one against Man United are not acceptable. But they shouldnt be major black marks against a manager who had otherwise been excellent for Rovers either.

Don't think we've got a chance at all for Hughes.

I wouldn't mind having a little flutter on him going to Aston Villa though if Houllier decides he's too ill to return.

They reckon Rijkaard is favourite for Villa job

How did the guy miss??

Its crazy what Lennon is having to put up with up there

caught it live last night. shocking and completely indefensible.

hopefully this will calm lennon down a bit too.

he inflames a lot of people up there.

lennon doesnt help himself with his antics... he antagonizes other clubs in the press.. and his antics after the ibrox draw (cupping his ears at the rangers fans).

oneil, strachan and mowbray didnt have all this to put up with.. maybe he should take a leaf out of their book ?

Please, please, please not Harry.

Why not? you're on tv less as England manager than you are as Spurs manager so we'd see less of him. He wouldn't need to whinge about bare bones when he can have any English player he wants, and it might leave Spurs in a bit of an unsettled period which would be fun.

I see Owen Coyle has invented a new position on the football pitch, according to the BBC Elmander is now a stinker.

Turkish side Galatasaray are keen on Bolton stinker Johann Elmander who is out of contract at the Reebok in the summer.

Full story: Daily Mail

:lol:

On a different note - I hope BRFCS is making some money out of skimlinks?

• Backroom

Ha ha Micah Richards just dropped the F bomb in his interview post match and then Balotelli says 'my season has been sh*t, can I say that?'

Archived