BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

Interesting Sunday. WBA certainly did not help us. United could have had 6 against a bad Chelsea. Arsenal got pummelled off Stoke.

I think Ancelotti is a goner, as well as half the Chelsea line up. Too many of them are getting old and showing it. Will Red Rom sanction a spending spree?

When will Wenger learn? He needs a gruff centre half, a la Samba. A midfield enforcer, and a commanding keeper.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Wilshire is a dirty little sod on the sly. He made a bad tackle before the one he got booked for. Had that been a Stoke player, Wenger would be going mad.

Did amuse me the Stoke fans singing '1-0 to the rugby team' :)

Interesting Sunday. WBA certainly did not help us. United could have had 6 against a bad Chelsea. Arsenal got pummelled off Stoke.

I think Ancelotti is a goner, as well as half the Chelsea line up. Too many of them are getting old and showing it. Will Red Rom sanction a spending spree?

When will Wenger learn? He needs a gruff centre half, a la Samba. A midfield enforcer, and a commanding keeper.

He has learned, he wants Phil Jones.

Do any of our rivals play Fulham? Along with Bolton and WBA they are on their hols

Fulham play at Birmingham on Sunday, might not be too bad them getting tonked by Liverpool, Hughes will be looking for a reaction against Birmingham

Fulham look like West Brom at Wolves and Bolton in their past few matches .....mentally switched off and waiting for the end of the season.

Not looking good for their match at Birmingham.

• Backroom

Fulham look like West Brom at Wolves and Bolton in their past few matches .....mentally switched off and waiting for the end of the season.

Not looking good for their match at Birmingham.

Oi Jim stop stealing my opinions :P

Suarez is 'boss' as the bin dippers would say.

4-1

5-1

2-5 to Liverpool must rank alongside 7-0 away to Man Utd.

I wonder if the Fulham fans will now be calling for Hughes's head and whether if they are 3-0 up with 5 mins to go in their next game there will be mass booing should anybody have the temerity to pass the ball backwards and along the ground in order to retain possession in a professional manner rather than lumping it hopefully into the box and handing possession to the other team.

Personally I doubt it cos I'd imagine that Fulham fans will understand the game better and be better all round 'thinkers' than our lot.

2-5 to Liverpool must rank alongside 7-0 away to Man Utd.

I wonder if the Fulham fans will now be calling for Hughes's head and whether if they are 3-0 up with 5 mins to go in their next game there will be mass booing should anybody have the temerity to pass the ball backwards and along the ground in order to retain possession in a professional manner rather than lumping it hopefully into the box and handing possession to the other team.

Personally I doubt it cos I'd imagine that Fulham fans will understand the game better and be better all round 'thinkers' than our lot.

Jesus H! Only in your wibbly wobbly world does 7-0 equal 5-2. Excelled yourself this time Alf! :lol:

Archived