BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

Ha ha Micah Richards just dropped the F bomb in his interview post match and then Balotelli says 'my season has been sh*t, can I say that?'

He has done that before too when he scored the winner against Arsenal early in his career.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to watch Tevez walking up as City captain to collect the trophy. Couple of fans put City scarves round his neck which he promptly took off. Argentina flag for a cape though.

I've a funny feeling he won't be at City next year. Maybe Venkys have put in a sneaky bid for him...

Just watching the SPL

Rangers 1-0 up after 40 seconds, and then 2-0 after 4 mins. Title heading to Ibrox

3-0 after 6 mins

We had a few United fans dotted around yesterday but the infiltration by Rangers fans is unbelievable. They’ve been give 2 stands and have almost half the main stand by the looks of things.

I’d have gone home by now if I was a Killy fan, or been arrested :D

We had a few United fans dotted around yesterday but the infiltration by Rangers fans is unbelievable. They’ve been give 2 stands and have almost half the main stand by the looks of things.

I’d have gone home by now if I was a Killy fan, or been arrested :D

Ha I know - they must have at least 70% of the stadium by the looks of things

Disappointing that Sky are televising the meaningless Arsenal-Villa fixture. Surely with both games being at the same time it would have been fairly easy to switch to the more vital Wigan-West Ham match?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/8513965/West-Ham-Uniteds-years-of-shambolic-mismanagement-have-left-club-on-the-brink-of-Armageddon.html

Interesting mention of the agent Silkman who as a friend of the co-owner brought Grant and a number of players to the club-seems other clubs use certain agents too.

Reading that makes me think that West Ham might have been better off if they had been given a points deduction and relegation rather than being fined.

And there was me thinking they'd been lucky - at the time!

Still don't have much sympathy though.

Reading that makes me think that West Ham might have been better off if they had been given a points deduction and relegation rather than being fined.

And there was me thinking they'd been lucky - at the time!

Still don't have much sympathy though.

Me neither! when you had clubs like West Ham and Portsmouth going daft with their money and pushing up the price of players in the transfer market,it makes it harder for the more prudent clubs to compete.

However it looks like West Ham along with Portsmouth will spend years in the wilderness thanks to their mis-management,especially if they don`t come back up within the next couple of years.

Good riddance i say!

West Ham subs bench Upson, Parker,sears,Keane and Cole :o

Have they give up or protecting their assets?

Bloody hope not! :angry2:

If West Ham win it takes them and Wigan out of the equation for us and just leaves 1 relegation spot that we have to worry about.

Good point about inflating transfer fees, BB. Indirectly Pompey's out-pricing of Diarra may have been responsible for us ultimately losing Mark Hughes.

I guess West Ham's demise just confirms these things do even out eventually...

I can't believe that West Ham line up. They must already have buyers lined up and won't feature again.

They'll probably get mullered today. If they do I hope they NEVER come back up! :angry2:

• Backroom

Bent is looking almost a bargain, give him a chance and he scores

Congrats to Dioufy on his title win, at least he's got a medal even if it is worth less than a Blackburn Combination Division 3 one.

Bent is looking almost a bargain, give him a chance and he scores

Congrats to Dioufy on his title win, at least he's got a medal even if it is worth less than a Blackburn Combination Division 3 one.

Has he played enough games to pick up a medal though? He has been on the bench everytime ive noticed Rangers have been playing over the last month or so.

• Backroom

Talk about big club decisions, Arsenal have just had a stone wall penalty not given at the Emirates although maybe the fact the ref isn't one of the old guard effected that.

Talk about big club decisions, Arsenal have just had a stone wall penalty not given at the Emirates although maybe the fact the ref isn't one of the old guard effected that.

Was a blatent Pen. However, Robin Van Persie needs to leave Arsenal this summer. He is far too good to waste his time at the Emirates. Come to think of it, so does Wilshire.

• Backroom

Apparently Suarez is lucky to be on the pitch still after kicking out.

It's typical of sky to show the 2 least meaningful matches today although they obviously hoped the league wouldn't be decided yet.

Archived