BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really strongly dislike Adam since we played them, did you see him pointing at his badge today when he was after leaving in Jan?

Nice of BBC to question him about it as well, oh no they just wanted to know about his goal.

He was pointing to the badge, then the captain armband and then his name on his back.....think he was making some big headed point to the fans and probably to DJ Campbell after refusing him the chance to take the 2nd penalty.

One thing that first half shows is that Wolves team spirit is good and the manager has them fired up. We are going to have to match their effort and commitment if we are to get anything from our game with them - something WBA have failed to do!!!

One thing that first half shows is that Wolves team spirit is good and the manager has them fired up. We are going to have to match their effort and commitment if we are to get anything from our game with them - something WBA have failed to do!!!

But then they don't have to

• Backroom

WBA are poor, they've escaped by having a good manager, by contrast we could be a decent side dragged into it by having a bad manager.

West Brom should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. I've never seen such a half-hearted performance.

Their punishment should be to swap places with Wolves.

• Backroom

If you wanted to show somebody an example of how not to defend and how not to attack... you'd just show them WBA's performance today. Reminds me of their performance against us - terrible defending, woeful going forward.

There is a definite advantage when you are playing teams that have nothing to play for. That's how we got a win against Bolton who of course may well set Blackpool up for a win next weekend.

To that extent we are unlucky in that our last 3 games all involve vital issues. Wolves, on the other hand, go to Sunderland---which Sunderland will turn up?

It always depends on results elsewhere of course but needing a result at Wolves on the last day is a definite possibility.

How can Hernandez have been bought for the same amount of money as Kalinic?

Conversely, I wonder how Niko would fare up front at United. Imagine having the ball in front of you game after game.

He's probably wondering how he ended up at Rovers, being dropped by Kean. :wacko:

Conversely, I wonder how Niko would fare up front at United. Imagine having the ball in front of you game after game.

He's probably wondering how he ended up at Rovers, being dropped by Kean. :wacko:

He'd be a long way from the first team.

IYO.

Alternatively, he could be filled with the kind of confidence that made Bilic call him 'the future of Croatian football'.

If he cant get in our side, then I'm pretty sure he would struggle to get a place ahead of Rooney, Berbatov, Owen & Hernandez. Surely you cannot disagree with that?

Oh and the quote from Bilic was in 2007.

Bad result at Wolves. This is going to be so tight.

Chelsea turned in one of the most pathetic halves of football I've seen in a long time. It'll be nice to see United celebrating yet another title at our place next week. :angry2:

Archived