BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with gogger they don't deserve to be in the league but I am absolutely astonished at how it was done although I thought getting rid of SA was the right decision but should have got someone experienced in but the way Venkys did it was wrong but this takes sacking a manager to extreme levels when I saw Brady looking devasted on Sky I thought it was emotion but to so callously ask DW for a room to wield the axe was cowardley & they deserve everything they get yes they are disappointed but to sack a manager with only one game left was just unbelievable & if they lose to the Mackems just makes this sacking astonishing & just goes to show the ineptness of the board am also surprised at the reaction of the fans they obviously believe winning the world cup 100 years ago gives them some sort of god given right to be in the EPL they are that deluded they think M'O Neill will join that championship struggle they also believe they will come straight back think they will have a shock when they start life in englands 2nd tier.

What kind of nobber would be stupid enough to work for the dildo twins? They constantly undermine their managers with public statements, interfere with the transfer policy and have an unhealthy sense of self-regard. The next manager will either be desperate for a job, an idiot, naive or all of the above.

I was out of breath listening to the radio, so God knows what the players and fans felt like.

Loved the West Ham fans on SSN after the game....'dont worry, we are West Ham, we will be back next year, Martin O'Neill will do as next manager'

Reminder that it wont be that easy - new manager, key players leaving, less cash etc & also you have to deal with the fact that the teams in the championship will all be desperate to beat you. Also the way they spoke of the ease of how they will go and get O'Neill next was funny - what if he doesnt want to drop a league! :unsure:

Grant record - out of 65 games in charge, his team have been in bottom 3 for 64 of the games or something daft!

• Backroom

Imagine west ham will lose a lot of their players now including Green, Upson, Bridge, Parker, Obina, Keane, Cole and Ba.

I think they'll be back though!

Wehave to wait until tomorrow to see what the bookies think, but I expect someone like Aidey Boothroyd will take over. The board and fans will give it large about O'Neill etc. but reality will hit home when he laughs in their face, and they have to face a future with a 1st division manager, and a load of good players leaving. Off the top of my head, these guys could be in the frame: Strachan, Coleman, Boothroyd, McClaren. All of whom have managed Coventry and/or Boro.

Just watched MOTD and frankly if Robert Green plays for England again then he's got photos of someone!

It read the other day he was thinking of retiring because he wasn't first choice. FFS he threw the ball into our goal at the WC and thinks it's harsh treatment that he isn't first choice. Joker.

I watched the WHU - Wigan match and l'm struggling to remember a game where the last 20 mins were so entertaining. End to end just doesn't do it justice. You can keep your big 4/5/6 (or whatever Sky says it is), that was entertainment. To be fair Wigan should have had at least three in the first half alone but WHU deserved to go down, you can't not defend and win games. If the last 20 mins at Wolves is like on Sunday that l'll be taking some paramedics with oxygen on tap.

Wehave to wait until tomorrow to see what the bookies think

Bookies said all the early money was going on Chris Hughton

As for Robert Green - now you can see why Robbo quit the England set-up, behind to him?? Ha ha yeah ok!

Howard Webb, bloody joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkRcCt1Ikag

I doubt Sam will be that idiotic, nor would Hughton. West Ham are a shambles, will have to offload all their players, and the latter would have had enough of dealing with a board full of morons. Wham will talk big, but then end up with a very average manager.

• Backroom

Gold and Sullivan have claimed they can deal with relegation... although mid-season they called it "armegeddeon" I believe so who knows. Couldn't have happened to a nicer club. :)

I watched the WHU - Wigan match and l'm struggling to remember a game where the last 20 mins were so entertaining. End to end just doesn't do it justice. You can keep your big 4/5/6 (or whatever Sky says it is), that was entertainment. To be fair Wigan should have had at least three in the first half alone but WHU deserved to go down, you can't not defend and win games. If the last 20 mins at Wolves is like on Sunday that l'll be taking some paramedics with oxygen on tap.

i agree.. i was watching it live too... the italian commentators were going mad! haha

i wouldnt call it entertaining as i was tearing my hair out at times!

carlton cole's miss had me off my couch and head in hands.

they messed up bringing parker and cole on. parker could hardly walk.. let alone run and tackle.. and piccallily was playing far more of a threat than cole.

also robbie keane.. hes totally gone.. worse than he was at lfc and on his spurs return.

he's still spuds highest earner too, which is astonishing!

also the sacking of grant showed a real lack of class, by gold and sullivan.

hire a room at the DW to sack him.

he shouldve been sacked months ago.. but show some compassion.

the bored have played a blinder with the squad though. loads are out of contract.. many big earners.. and others are loanies that will be returned.

I saw something recently which had Upson, Gabbidon, Dyer and Jacobson listed as all out of contract. they'll also lose the wages of Obinna, Bridge, and Keane, and I have a feeling Ba was a loan deal as well wasn't he so there's another one.

There were more out of contract players as well I think.

I saw something recently which had Upson, Gabbidon, Dyer and Jacobson listed as all out of contract. they'll also lose the wages of Obinna, Bridge, and Keane, and I have a feeling Ba was a loan deal as well wasn't he so there's another one.

There were more out of contract players as well I think.

thanks ricky.. saved me listing em ;)

ba looked really dangerous throughout yesterday.. and shouldve got a 3rd goal.

id say we should go for him, but pullis says his knee is a ''ticking time bomb''

him, samba and nzonzi from set pieces could be lethal!

Archived