BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roman must really be regretting firing Jose.

I think wilkins will be laughing up his sleeve at him and Ancelotti too! One fired him whilst the other did not raise any objections yet the wheels fell off their previously unhindered charge to the title big time.

It'll be confirmed very soon that he has left.

I also think that they will go for Moyes, he maybe tempted as he seems to have taken Everton as far as he can, if not Moyes then I think they will go for Rafa, if he is able to commute from his Liverpool base then he would take the job.

Dave Jones sacked as manager of Cardiff and Craig Bellamy favourite to succeed him!

Suppose it could work out but I've never thought of Bellamy as managerial material before. Puts paid to any thoughts of us getting him (if true).

Apologies if this story has appeared elsewhere but I haven't seen it.

Villa seem absolutely perfect for Hughes. He would have money to spend, they've just had a poor season so even a modest top half finish would be a big improvement, and they have a strong base for him to start with.

If Villa are serious I reckon he'll be off.

• Moderation Lead

Villa seem absolutely perfect for Hughes. He would have money to spend, they've just had a poor season so even a modest top half finish would be a big improvement, and they have a strong base for him to start with.

If Villa are serious I reckon he'll be off.

Agreed. He'd be a great fit for Villa imo.

A sad day for football. Incredible player. One of the best of his generation.

Totally agree, a top footballer who was the model professional - cant say I've heard him do more than 5 interviews in his entire career.

(Would have been sent off about 5 times a season for us though!)

Newcastle fans are thinking Barton is off to Liverpool very soon.

Makes sense really. Kenny is the sort of manager who will be able to control him and get more out of him. He also linked up well with Carroll at Newcastle, pinging in decent crosses from out wide for him to put away.

Barton had a great season, if there wasn't the baggage loads of clubs would be interested.

Archived