BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

I found this very interesting...

Fulham to be given 'fair play' European place next year.

I'm happy for them, they did us a massive favour by beating Birmingham yesterday when they could have easily gone into holiday mode.

Why I found it interesting is that we always used to finish bottom of the fair play league under Sparky. That's some turnaround in style, although it's probably forced due to the players he inherited not being of the aggressive type.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this very interesting...

Fulham to be given 'fair play' European place next year.

I'm happy for them, they did us a massive favour by beating Birmingham yesterday when they could have easily gone into holiday mode.

Why I found it interesting is that we always used to finish bottom of the fair play league under Sparky. That's some turnaround in style, although it's probably forced due to the players he inherited not being of the aggressive type.

The league table shows which is our best way forward. Nothing wrong with a few dogs of war in the squad even though our reputation was imo more based in what other managers (mainly foreign) came out with to the press in order to influence the match officials rather than any events on the pitch.

Bubbles bursting at West Ham

This is probably horrific news for Sheff U who as well as being relegated themselves see their damages payments from West Ham being interrupted and probably at risk of being lost in an administration.

They were damned hard done to as Scudamore and chums proved conclusively that bias is alive and well and thriving in the Prem but I must say I am definitely no lover of Sheff Utd and their supporters and never have been.

• Backroom

Exciting stuff at Swansea, Forest were pushing for an equaliser and the keeper came up for a corner, swansea broke and scored from there half in an empty net to win 3-1

From Paul Plunkett's twitter:

#SSN report that: glasses thrown and tables overturned at #WHUFC end of season dinner. 'Mass brawl involving several players'. Police called

From Paul Plunkett's twitter:

#SSN report that: glasses thrown and tables overturned at #WHUFC end of season dinner. 'Mass brawl involving several players'. Police called

Superb!!

Hope it was Demba Ba and now he is free to leave! :lol:

Demba Ba refused to sign autographs for the fans attending, as he was "too tired", it kicked off from there.

(from Twitter)

What a lovely chap.

Result!!

He obviously wants a transfer then!! SIGN HIM UP :lol::o

According to the latest on this....Ba didnt refuse to sign any autographs and did infact sign....however a fan then racially abused him!! :blink::rolleyes:

Leave them Ba - come to Rovers! :P

Not true. Demba was 'too tired' to sign any more autographs. Had a bit of a hissy fit too, and certain 'ammers took exception to his attitude.

First hand account from a colleague down here in London

Not true. Demba was 'too tired' to sign any more autographs. Had a bit of a hissy fit too, and certain 'ammers took exception to his attitude.

First hand account from a colleague down here in London

Demba Ba's account is the one Hughsey described.

First hand account from Ba himself (he phone TalkSport this afternoon).

" Nicko ", remember him, put him forward as a good signing for us in the window. Liverpool now have their eye on him according to the papers.

Actually managed to play with him a few times back in the day. You could tell he was going to go far, incredible fitness, decent finisher and pace to burn. Think he has a man u fan though as far as I remember so I doubt he would go to liverpool. but you never know in football!

3-0 Reading...game over (Some Cardiff fans throwing things at the Reading players when taking a throw-in)

So Swansea v Reading play-off final - who would people prefer to get promoted?? Id say Swansea....somewhere different!

• Backroom

Actually managed to play with him a few times back in the day. You could tell he was going to go far, incredible fitness, decent finisher and pace to burn. Think he has a man u fan though as far as I remember so I doubt he would go to liverpool. but you never know in football!

Not a chance in hell that a Reading player would turn down Liverpool because he's a United fan.

Not a chance in hell that a Reading player would turn down Liverpool because he's a United fan.

Your probably right. I dont ever see him playing for either though! Maybe a top 10 team if keeps his goal rate at that level!

Archived