SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2010

ewoodpo

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I feel for Gomez really, he's a good keeper but makes mistakes and then suffers from confidence problems.

Still Crouch is the man to blame if Spurs fans wanted to point the finger

United won't be troubled by Schalke. Schalke are just a worse version of United. Can they beat Real Madrid or Barcelona in the final? That I'm not so sure about if they don't have Ferdinand fit, but I fully expect them to make the final now.

Rooney was fantastic tonight. His cross-field passing was from another world. That really is the sort of role that he should always look to play.

Care to have a no money wager? (I gave up betting), a sig bet...

If Schalke make it to the final you must have "NEEKOY KNOWS MORE ABOUT FOOTBALL THEN ME AND I BOW TO HIS FOOTBALLING PROWESS" until 2012..... IF United make it through, I will put whatever you want.

United won't be troubled by Schalke. Schalke are just a worse version of United. Can they beat Real Madrid or Barcelona in the final? That I'm not so sure about if they don't have Ferdinand fit, but I fully expect them to make the final now.

Rooney was fantastic tonight. His cross-field passing was from another world. That really is the sort of role that he should always look to play.

They won't have it all their own way. Since Magath has gone, Schalke have been a completley different team. More like the team from the previous season.

I'm not saying that they will have it entirely all their own way, but if you had told them back in August that they would be playing against Schalke in the Champions League Semi-Final...well I think they would have been pretty happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving out the keepers, 20 whining, diving poofters. This is painful to watch

I'd put up with that if the football was good. It's the worst game I've seen in ages. Nothing interesting about watching a team keep possession.

Real have 11 men behind the ball. They playing purely to stop Barca. If Barca score then the whole thing will kick off, but for the time being its clear that Mourinho is petrified of losing an away goal.

Real Madrid have looked the more threatening.

Barcelona have spent this entire game making the most of every challenge in the hope of getting a Real player sent off and they finally managed it. Disgusting play.

Archived