SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stoke Preview

CrazyIvan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a joke!

I pay £40 a year for this, and this is the quality of service I get!! angry.gifangry.gif

Telling me to contact technical support.... what the hell is their technical support? Shouldn't bloody have to :angry2:

It's the football which is generally poor rather than our points total.

Sam is just so hesitant to let his players play it on the deck. What the hell are Diouf and Benjani going to do with the ball being loaded to them at 90mph with Huth, Faye and Co. behind them?

The thing that annoys me is that we all can see this, but Sam can't. A good manager shoudl be able to adapt his tactics and realise when something isn't working. Sam just carries on in hope it'll eventually work. Football is a form of ENTERTAINMENT, but not at Rovers anymore. The people that spend their hard earned money are going out of commitment and pure loyalty than being entertained. I respect them for that, but seriously, if we were a movie we'd be a 0.5/5 scoring one, that would go straight to DVD and be at the bottom of a Blockbuster bargin bin within a week for £1.

Stoke have it right they play one dimensional stuff and are very good at it but then they throw in a few creative sparks like Fuller and Etherington and it makes a good team that play rigid and create a bit of magic, we have no players like this and are far too rigid.

The thing that annoys me is that we all can see this, but Sam can't. A good manager shoudl be able to adapt his tactics and realise when something isn't working. Sam just carries on in hope it'll eventually work. Football is a form of ENTERTAINMENT, but not at Rovers anymore. The people that spend their hard earned money are going out of commitment and pure loyalty than being entertained. I respect them for that, but seriously, if we were a movie we'd be a 0.5/5 scoring one, that would go straight to DVD and be at the bottom of a Blockbuster bargin bin within a week for £1.

Exactly.

Some real big boys coming up too...

This is one game where direct football is simply inexcusable. Olsson, M Diouf and Hoilett on now... we should be utilising their pace...

Olsson just made a good run there from the free kick, give it to him rather than send it in for another failed header... sigh.

This is one game where direct football is simply inexcusable. Olsson, M Diouf and Hoilett on now... we should be utilising their pace...

Olsson just made a good run there from the free kick, give it to him rather than send it in for another failed header... sigh.

That it absolute spot on and our biggest problem, we dont do anything different and are far to brainwashed into getting the ball into the box, Olsson would have been on his own as no-one was marking him, but we are so damn predictable.

We didnt learn from last year.

For those who have lost coverage, you aren't missing much. I think we could play all evening and we still wouldn't score.

watching it we would'nt score if we played into next week which is frightening and predictable, still staggered we managed to win 2 games this season, 8 pts really disguises just how bad we are

Everyone bar Robinson was off their game today. And the reality is we have lost and been outplayed by one of the poorest sides in the league, and the games get much tougher from now on.

now waiting for the happy-go-lucky "optimists" to come celebrating that people are disappointed today.

Big Sam - please change, your tactics are a disgrace.

Our club is being tarnished with your ###### tactics.

I don't know the alternative but Big Sam as a manager depresses me.

Was going to travel from Cardiff for this rubbish.

:angry:

Everyone bar Robinson was off their game today. And the reality is we have lost and been outplayed by one of the poorest sides in the league, and the games get much tougher from now on.

now waiting for the happy-go-lucky "optimists" to come celebrating that people are disappointed today.

I strongly disagree......even Robinson's kicks were bad today too.

Archived