BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

Derby County are trying to sign Frank Fielding on loan...might happen very shortly.

[Never started a topic before - but fed up hearing about on-off takeovers with mystery bidders].

Football should be about footballers and managers.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of interest who is rated higher - Bunn or Fielding - by people who have seen both play? It's been my understanding that Frank has been rated as a better keeper, and if that's the case couldn't we loan them bunn instead?

Out of interest who is rated higher - Bunn or Fielding - by people who have seen both play? It's been my understanding that Frank has been rated as a better keeper, and if that's the case couldn't we loan them bunn instead?

Fielding could be the better by a mile once he gets games - it's probably time he did that.

Bunn seems a decent reserve, probably not Prem standard...Fielding might be once he is fully tested.

Derby County are trying to sign Frank Fielding on loan...might happen very shortly.

[Never started a topic before - but fed up hearing about on-off takeovers with mystery bidders].

agree. given plans a and b on the takeover assume that sam has plans a and b for targets. nicko any feel for who the top 3 targets on each may be. cheers.

nicko any feel for who the top 3 targets on each may be. cheers.

It's a bit early for that yet. But I would think a decision on the takeover will be sooner - and then plans for who to buy really kick in.

If Goulon does the business then it would take the pressure off a touch.

A midfielder and striker are the obvious vacancies just now - no matter what funds are available.

Nicko any idea if Sam will go for Husseklepp, i know we were linked before? Seems to be a reasonable fee for him, and if no takeover happens could be within our budget

I am sure that when this was discussed back in August, there was at best only a lukewarm agreement from some of our Norwegian fans, whilst others amongst them seemed to think it would be a rubbish signing for us.

Again Fife, they did also indicate that Anthony Annan would be a rubbish signing. If no takeover happens, can we afford to be fussy, when we are have nothing to spend? Its a different situation, if we had lots of money, then there would be a better player to look at perhaps. We are far too quick to dismiss a player, based on a few opinions on here. I guess im just one of those, who believe that you give players a chance, either having them on trial, or taking a risk.

Doesnt surprise me, Bywater is injured I understand!!

Nicko any idea if Sam will go for Husseklepp, i know we were linked before? Seems to be a reasonable fee for him, and if no takeover happens could be within our budget

He was watched in the last window, but I don't think anything was done about it. Bound to be on the 'watch list' now - depending on how much cash is available.

Isn't the Norwegian season pretty well over now?

Got the impression this guy was not that good.

He's decent and a profile in our league, but would need some time to adapt I think. At 26 it's not really worth it IMO. Annan is a different case, he's a quality player - just a shame he's a dirty one as well :rover:

It's a bit early for that yet. But I would think a decision on the takeover will be sooner - and then plans for who to buy really kick in.

If Goulon does the business then it would take the pressure off a touch.

A midfielder and striker are the obvious vacancies just now - no matter what funds are available.

Surely the vacancy is an attacking midfielder though? Any idea what role the staff see for Goulon if he comes?

im going to ireland v norway next month so will let you's know how good husseklepp is.he has a poor record for brann this season,scored 7 goals i think but i heard brann are awful,good recent form for norway though.

im going to ireland v norway next month so will let you's know how good husseklepp is.he has a poor record for brann this season,scored 7 goals i think but i heard brann are awful,good recent form for norway though.

He started the season squandering a lot of chances, but also plays out wide quite a lot. Should have quite a few assists. Brann is not my team (far from it) so I don't watch him regularly, though I would say one away game against Ireland isn't enough to tell anyone whether he's any good ;)

My boss just flown in from Brussels this morning. Sat with an Italian agent and French player ( goulon) joining up for talks today.

Very interesting.

Goulon came back on Sunday night.

So the French player today must be someone else...

Archived