BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who do you want as manager

• Backroom

Will agree that until a takeover happens there's no point even considering another manager. The Trust wouldn't even give Sam £1.5M to spend on Popov during the summer, they withdrew all funding believing a sale was going to go through and now that it hasn't that gamble seems to have backfired quite badly. We needed a bit of investment, and instead had to make do with a Man Utd reserve on loan and Benjani on a free. People will say "the same squad finished 10th last season" and this is true, but the teams around us have strengthened immensely and the teams that have come up are a lot stronger this year than last year, making the league much more difficult.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a pointless thread because who we want as manager has no relevance. Ask ten fans you'd get ten different choices.

But it proves there's not many decent options available and few within our budget.

I would like to see us go for Tugay as a no.2 with Henning Berg assisting at least Tugay is not stubborn enough to continue with tactics which do not work might even get around to the days when we really played.

Never mind him as manager we could still use Tugay as a player.

Alan Shearer has manager with Mike Newell has his number 2

or

Tugay has manager with a experience number 2

Tim Flowers goalie coach

Craig Short defensive coach

Kevin Gallagher and Chris Sutton striker coaches

aaaand Patrick Valery toilet-cleaner.

Roll on the good times!

Who do you want has Manager?

I assumed the title was a typo, but you did it again here. Why?

Anyway, to answer the question, Ian Holloway or Sean O'Driscoll. Given that both would be a huge risk I wouldn't willingly get rid of Sam to get either one though.

Archived