BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Wigan

RIML

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor first half. We are lucky to go in on level terms after that wrongly disallowed goal. Big changes need to be made in the second half.

Is a second half performance possible? I think so as a draw is not what we should be looking for from this game so in theory we have nothing for Sam to tell us to sit back on. They will be getting a rollocking at half time and hopefully be better for it.

Pedersen and Emerton have both looked absent and poor respectively with Mame Diouf creating opportunities for himself only to make a complete hash of it each time. Goulon? Dunn? Something must change in the centre of the park.

In terms of Wigan. Any chances they've created have all been down their left flank. Salgado is not really coping with N'Zogbia. Cut him out the game and we cut Wigans main attacking threat.

Heres to a better second half and three valuable points :rover:

NZogbia is looking good because right midfield Mame Diouff is not giving Salgado protection, thats his job!!

things are dire wene you have to admit wigan are streets ahead of us football wise.

There aren't any teams other than maybe West Ham that are behind us! I wonder what the expert will say at half time.

Also can we please stop the long throws?!! It's worked maybe ONCE in BFS's time here :=(

I think its time we look at replacing Sam. I know he did well keeping us up, but his football is more than capable of taking us down as well. Its seriously worrying, that Wigan are rippping us apart on our own home ground.

Archived