BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Wigan

RIML

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win but could we say undeserved one too? I think we can. We seemed like we were playing European champions the way we seemed afraid of them, pulling back further and further into our own half and area. Dunn should have killed it in stoppage time but its disappointing that we couldnt really dominate a team like Wigan at home.

Hopefully we kept the performance for Wednesday.

some here will be delussionally happy that we got 3 points, but this is one of the lowest points Rovers have been in for a while. The referee handed us a win at home vs Wigan Athletic, I mean what else is there to say. Nothing resembling football was played today. Even by BFS's standards. We play like this we'll lose 9 out of 10, today just happened to be that one time.

Who cares if it was deserved - it's three points.

We'd played some blinders this season and come away with nothing.

All of a sudden, we're midtable and a few points from the top teams.

Follow it up with a result against Newcastle and we're back on track for the season...

some here will be delussionally happy that we got 3 points, but this is one of the lowest points Rovers have been in for a while. The referee handed us a win at home vs Wigan Athletic, I mean what else is there to say. Nothing resembling football was played today. Even by BFS's standards. We play like this we'll lose 9 out of 10, today just happened to be that one time.

How???

Lucky, but never undeserved and even if it was United won title after title with games like that.

We where 2-0 up and they got lucky with the free.

Apart from the 3 points the one thing that has to be taken from the last two games is that we have to continue with TWO upfront.

Archived