SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I am struggling to think of any performance by a player in a Rovers shirt worse than Chimbonda's today. Ever. If he plays for us again there will be riots.

He'll have to have been spectaculary bad to beat Warnock's performace against an awful Wigam side that time

Has he really brought 2 youngsters on when we are 5-0 down at Old Trafford?

Im really ###### off now, Not only am I so sick of seeing Rovers give up without a trace of effort but the crap I am going to have to put up with from all the Blackburn born Man u fans is just going to be too much next week.

Give them a good kicking.

Seriously, WTF does the clueless @#/? tell them at half-time?!? Has he got £20 on the opposition scoring in the 47th minute or something? It can't keep happening on cue so many times by coincidence surely? ;)

Disgraceful performance - Wigan looked more up for it last week against them, and tactically streets ahead and they were down to 10 men.

We look a p1ss-poor team, with a p1ss-poor manager today. And not for the first time.

If I were Venky's I wouldn't trust Sam to buy the club teabags, never mind new players.

The manager should have taken Chimbonda off after his mistake, but then again the manager has made so many mistakes himself today.

I think Mrs Desai and her brothers will be asking serious questions. I suspect this match will have been one of the main events in India.

I didn't expect much from this game but to just capsize like they have is unforgivable.

• Backroom

Perhaps Allardyce has agreed to let Utd demolish us so that we can loan another one of their reserves in January.

If he turns out as bad as the one we've already got on loan... bit of a waste of time wouldn't you think!

Archived