BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughsey, as much as you want to defend Sam.. the team selection, the way they play - is all down to one man.. the Manager!

You can't defend this shambles mate this is one Sam has to take squarely on the chin.

Some of the crys in recent weeks by people on here....

Dunn is our best attacking midfielder - so he plays him

Roberts has to start has been the cry for weeks - so he plays him

Givet should be dropped, hes been poor all season - so hes not playing

Give Goulon a shot - so he has

He hasnt gone 4-4-2 or 4-3-3...he gone with 5 in midfield yet they are still making mince meat of it.

The way we have set out for the game isnt the problem, weak goals are the problem and a virtually non existent midfield. The 1st was caused by Robbo being nobbled after 1 min, the 3rd was a pathetic backpass from a player who has the concentration of a goldfish. Only the 2nd goal was half decent.

Yes Sam has to take some blame, but I HATE how he gets ALL the blame anytime we get beat...yet very little credit when we win.

I know we are getting stuffed but if I were a MOD you would be banned for that post - veiled racism has no place on here.

Racism? Or the fact Chimbonda has the footballing brain of an ape?

Well done, Sam and the boys. We've been well and truly bollocked thanks to you.

Dear God.

This is embarrassing to watch, I cannot imagine the gloating and brown nosing that will be occurring on Match Of The Day tonight...

I recall the times when we used to take the game to Manchester United and they would be wary of us, only recently doing the double on them, this is just a complete walkover.

:-(

Im really ###### off now, Not only am I so sick of seeing Rovers give up without a trace of effort but the crap I am going to have to put up with from all the Blackburn born Man u fans is just going to be too much next week.

Just not good enough and we have'nt had one shot on goal :angry:

Archived